Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Feeling a little lost...warning*live children mentioned & Ticker warning* long post

Warning: Long post.
Hey, I am new to this board.
My husband and I have 2 children. They are 7 and under. I found out I was expecting our third baby on February 25th. It was a surprise, and we were so excited.
I was about 4w4d when I found out I was expecting.
Things were going pretty well until I woke up one morning to find out that I was spotting. It was only brown but we still went to get checked. I was 6w1d at that point. I had 3 HCG betas taken that week. My levels were all rising normally. I started to relax. Then I woke up to bright red spotting when I was 9w4d. The on call ER doctor took a "mini ultrasound" and said things didn't look like what they should at 9w4d. They took another HCG beta and the dr called me later that evening to tel me that my levels were nice and high and said it was very "reassuring". He scheduled me for a full ultrasound the following Wednesday morning. My ultrasound was at 9:15am and I had a voicemail on my phone by 10am telling me that the pregnancy either a missed miscarriage or a molar pregnancy. He was thinking it was the latter because of my high HCG levels and continued morning sickness.
I had my D&C done the next afternoon. What a surreal experience that was...
Today is officially 2 weeks since my D&C, I am still waiting on my follow up ultrasound and HCG beta test results (just taken today). I have so many questions swirling in my mind.
I still don't know if what I have is a molar pregnancy or not (test results will show that). I am scared by what I have read about molar pregnancies. My morning sickness was gone already on my ride home from the D&C but I still feel little hints of it (not nearly as strong as it was before) and my breasts are still a little sore. Bleeding has stopped.
Still don't feel back to normal, whatever that is.
I miss this baby, I miss being pregnant, I am worried about my test results. I don't know anyone who's had a molar pregnancy and it just makes me feel a little alone. Feels like life has moved on but that feels wrong too. :(

Re: Feeling a little lost...warning*live children mentioned & Ticker warning* long post

• I am so sorry for your loss.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• So sorry for your loss. Certainly the test results will give you an answer, but my HCG levels were high with my mmc and it was just a normal miscarriage. Try not to worry too much until you know for sure.
    TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animals in the Snow

About Me: 

AMA 35 :  DH 33
    BFP#1 1/26/14 (EDD: 10/7/14).  MMC 3/10/14 D&C 3/14/14
    RE Consult 11/3/14 - AMH 2.25 "great" . FSH 7.10 . Low Vitamin D
    Myomectomy 12/17/14.  Benched until March.

My Ovulation Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I don't have any experience with molar pregnancies but I hope the test results come back quickly. Welcome to the board.

TTC #1: February 1, 2014
    BFP #1: 2/21/14 EDD: 10/31/14 (my birthday!) MMC: discovered 3/31/14 (blighted ovum) D&C: 4/3/14 at 9w6d

TTC #1 (Round 2): May 16, 2014 

Names | Blog | Chart

"Everybody wants to be happy. Nobody wants to feel pain but you can't have a rainbow without the rain."

• I'm sorry for your loss. Waiting for any answers is excruciating. I'm hoping everything comes back negative for a molar.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"