Working Moms

FFFC

Got any?

Mine is that my kids eat dessert every night and it was cupcakes three times this week.
DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.

Re: FFFC

• emberlee3 said:

Got any?

Mine is that my kids eat dessert every night and it was cupcakes three times this week.

You would get a kick out of the 'Missing DD's Birthday' thread below, then. Apparently, cupcakes are at the root of childhood obesity. Lol. Sticking with this theme, my FFFC is that DD and I usually share chocolate pop tarts for breakfast on Saturday mornings.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • I took a vacation day yesterday to spend the day with DS and I pretty much let him do whatever he wanted, since after all it was vacation, right?  By 8 AM, he was covered in Sesame Street stickers and we were watching cartoons while I had my fourth cup of coffee.  I also let him eat Oreos and juice from a gas station :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • emberlee3 said:
    Got any? Mine is that my kids eat dessert every night and it was cupcakes three times this week.
    LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Mine is that I'm having trouble with an employee, and I'm totally ready to throw in the towel.  He's a fantastic employee - works hard, very smart and strategic, but extremely concerned with his image.  He clearly resents reporting to me, and spends a lot of time working around me.  I would love to ask my boss to pull him out from under me, but there's no where else to put him.

Another one:  DH is being a complete d!ck.  He made a half-assed attempt to apologize last night (a backhanded apology - "I'm sorry that you don't understand me..." blah blah) and I shut him down.  Now he wants my help with a project.  It is very hard for me to say anything but to shove that project.  I cannot be the bigger person.  I'm not even trying.

Last one:  my kids are jerks today.

• emberlee3 said:

Got any?

You would get a kick out of the 'Missing DD's Birthday' thread below, then. Apparently, cupcakes are at the root of childhood obesity. Lol. Sticking with this theme, my FFFC is that DD and I usually share chocolate pop tarts for breakfast on Saturday mornings.
    That thread inspired me to confess. :)
    DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.
  • DH is on STD for his knee surgery recovery, but he just got the okay to start driving himself. We went out for lunch together today and then I got a chocolate milkshake. I totally want to have lunch dates everyday now lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I'm pretty sure I'm going to go get DD at lunch time and take her out to lunch.  I will probably even let her get a milkshake.  
    I do this fairly often.  Yay childhood obesity!

JK DD is super active, spends a lot of time outside, and is the in the 30th percentile for weight. But I do let her eat sugar
    I would really love to take DD out for ice cream today, but see my comment about my kids being jerks.... her behavior today was so completely inappropriate and out of control, I feel like I would be rewarding it if I took her out.
  • ss265ss265 member
    jf198400 said:
    DH is on STD for his knee surgery recovery, but he just got the okay to start driving himself. We went out for lunch together today and then I got a chocolate milkshake. I totally want to have lunch dates everyday now lol.

Now I'm craving a chocolate milk shake - might have to make a pit stop at In N Out on the way home.

My confession is this - DS has been a total handful for the last three days. He's been throwing tantrums at home before bed, not eating dinner and then waking up hysterically crying in the middle of the night and won't calm down until DH takes him to bed with him. We are taking him to the pedi this afternoon and I'm actually praying that he has an ear infection because if he doesn't, I have no idea what we are going to do with him. And his antics over the last few days has me really stressed out about how I am going to handle it all when #2 gets here. Oh and DH is going out of town next week as well. Sigh.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"