Secondary IF

FF gave me crosshairs!

This marks the first time I have ovulated since April! Woohoo! And, it says I O'd on Christmas Day... what a great gift!

Re: FF gave me crosshairs!

• Aww, that is totally awesome! And you thought this cycle was a bust Wink  Hopefully your GL will spread to me!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • That's great!  GL!
  • Loading the player...
  • image*francisca*:
    Aww, that is totally awesome! And you thought this cycle was a bust Wink  Hopefully your GL will spread to me!

I know I did... thanks for the encouragement! I still probably won't get KU this cycle, because I O'd on the left and don't have a left tube, but, at least I O'd... that is progress!

• How do you know it was on the left?
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • I had an u/s CD12, and that was the only side I had a follie growing on. And there was only one. Which, at the end of the day, one is all you need, so that part doesn't phase me. And my dr was all like, it is possible the egg could get swept into your other tube... but I'm not holding my breath!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"