Philadelphia Babies

Ob/Gyn recommendation in Philadelphia

Hi! I just moved to Philadelphia and I am 25 weeks pregnant.  We are living in Northern Liberties and would love any recommendations for good Ob/Gyn in the area.  Has anyone been to Drexel on Broad St?  Delivered at Hahnemann Hospital?  Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!  Thank you!!

Re: Ob/Gyn recommendation in Philadelphia

• I see the docs at Penn Care for Women. They deliver at Pennsylvania Hospital. There is also a midwife group in the same building I've heard good things about. Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • thank you!

• Loading the player...
  • I use the Drexel OBs on 17th in Center city (many of the same docs practice on Broad as well). They are all great. 

This is my first, so I can't vouch for delivering at Hahnemann, but we have had a lot of other experiences there for other illnesses/operations and I cannot say enough good things about the hospital staff. I think they are highly underrated since Penn and Jeff tend to get all the attention. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I also live in NoLibs & am 21 weeks pregnant. I will be delivering at Penn & go to Penn medicine on 8th & Walnut. I see dr renbaum & have nothing but positive experience with her. They conduct their u/s appointments on the 12th floor & I've had very positive experiences with their techs as well. Penn hospital is beautiful, all the rooms are now private so it's a great family & home vibe. They offer a lot of classes at an affordable price as well to take during/after pregnancy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"