December 2012 Moms

AC Group check-in

171.8lb up 2lbs

Morning ladies,

The weather in Cambridge is gloomy which is making me even more gloomy, I'm going to some marriage shiz that I'm trying to figure out.  

Anyway, this is going to be short and sweet.  I went out for a walk yesterday and I'm not going to have a chance to hit the gym this week, but I'm going to try to watch what I eat.  

How are you ladies doing?  I know someone is moving, and someone had a race or a triathalon, how are those going?

Re: AC Group check-in

• The mover is me! We close tomorrow. The stress is awful and so are our eating habits...we packed the pots, pans, real plates, and silverware, so we've been eating frozen food that can be heated in the oven with minimal effort or eating whatever can be microwaved. I am SO READY to be over this nonsense and move on with the next stage of our lives...

I have no idea what I weigh this week since the scale's packed, but I was able to fit in all the jeans I have in my closet it, some of which I couldn't wear right before I got pregnant with DD!! That, to me, is more important than the # on the scale when it comes to feeling like I've made progress.

@prncebride, I am sorry you guys are having a hard time...I hope things get better!

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Sorry things are rough, DH and I are having issues also. 

I haven't weighed myself in almost 2 weeks and this is my inactive week on my bcp so I'm waiting for the bloat weight to go away.  Yuck...I have been walking more that it's getting nice out around me, well it is nice one day and then crappy the next. 

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Loading the player...
  • I haven't weighed myself, my Easter Candy binge has me afraid to! I haven't been for a walk lately but I hope to go tomorrow!
  • I have the race (Warrior Challenge mud run/kayak/swim) on Sunday!

And I'm eating ice cream for dinner for the 2nd night this week and its only Wednesday!

Haven't had the guts to get on my scale in weeks but I keep telling myself I'm going to start running a mile in the mornings and get back on track with my ab/core challenge.
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"