St. Louis Babies

Fertility doctor recommendation

Can anyone recommend a great fertility doctor in St. Louis area?  Preferably one with success stories after multiple miscarriages ;)

Thanks!

Re: Fertility doctor recommendation

• Dr Saji Jacob. I had three losses and he helped us to conceive after only two rounds of IUI. I liked that his office Is very small and personal. He performs all procedures and ultrasounds. He and his staff are very caring...it's a family like environment. When going through fertility issues this comfort is especially helpful. He reviewed my records to see what testing was done for my fertility testing and ran any additional that needed to be checked for me and my spouse. We are expecting twins March 2014. His office is near the intersection of Olive and Ballas. 314-473-1285
  • Sorry, not on here very often, but I saw this post and thought I'd add another recommendation for the Sher Institute.  I have no first hand account, but my close girl friends conceived with their help and had nothing but extremely positive things to say about their personal attention and caring.  She conceived during her first round of IVF.
  • Loading the player...
  • we loved Dr. Amber Cooper at WashU.  She is very sympathetic of what we're going through and willing to consider every option.

We got pregnant after one cycle of clomid with her, so she didn't do anything magical with us.  But she was a breath of fresh air compared to our first doc, Dr. Barry Witten (works with Sher Institute), who used the brute force method- saying IVF was the next step after 2 failed IUI attempts.

• Will also second Dr. Cooper at Wash U.  Loved her and also Dr. Omurtag.  You can't go wrong with either one. 

**Sig warning***

TTC since 9/2011. DH - 32, me 32.

IUI#1 (natural): BFN; IUI#2 (clomid): BFN; IUI#3 (clomid and follistim): BFN.

IVF #1 March 2013, freeze all (OHSS).

FET#1 June: BFN

FET#2 August: delayed due to thin lining (6.3).  Took a few months off to try and thicken the lining with lots of estrodial.  FET#2.2 December: Cancelled due to thin lining (4.8). Two frosties left.

*New RE* Sonohystrogram and hystereoscopy done in Feb.

IVF #2: ER 3/4/14  ET 3/7/14, transferred 3, 3 day 9 cell perfect embryos.  No frosties.

Beta #1 (14dp3dt) 504

Beta #2 (21dp3dt) 11,561

First ultrasound on 4/3/14 showed 3 sacs: one empty and two with beating hearts!!  At 7w2d, found out that one baby did not have a heartbeat anymore.  Praying that baby B makes it.  Baby B is a girl!

EDD 11/25/14 BORN 11/29/14

**PAIF/anyone welcomed to comment!!  Thank you.

imageimageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"