Success after IF
Options

excited but stressed!

my brother and gf just announced they are getting married, and i am beyond thrilled! the only issue is...it's in 1.5 months! it's a very small intimate thing, so that's great. but it involves going on a boat, a late dinner, and staying overnight in a hotel. something that i do not think our babies should be a part of, simply because they are too young and selfishly because i want myself, DH and my parents to enjoy the day and evening without worrying about the kids.

only problem is: IL's are busy that weekend, and our nanny is busy on the Saturday (just during the day) of the wedding. I would normally ask my SIL's but one will be 7 months pregnant at the time and the other has a family vacation planned so I'm a little worried. Just venting - no real point to my post other than I'm super happy for them but wishing it were one weekend earlier or later! Haha.

TTC #1 Since January 2011 Dx: PCOS and Anovulatory April 2012 BFP! Beta 1 5/22 - 1,000+ Beta 2 5/24 - 3,009 1st u/s 6/5 - TWINS!!! A/S Reveals we are Team PURPLE!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image  12/27 - surprise BFP - due August 2014

Re: excited but stressed!

• Options
    Isn't it funny how it always seems to work out that way?  Congrats to your brother and his gf!  I hope you can figure out a solution.  That sounds like an awesome date night away.  I wonder if your pregnant SIL could just watch the kids while the nanny is busy, and the nanny could do the overnight?
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Sounds like fun! Is there a way you can piece together coverage? Can someone watch the kids on Saturday while your normal sitter is busy?

ETA - @TJ1979‌ is very smart. Great minds think alike!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"