August 2014 Moms
Options

Happy Administrative Professionals Day!

Re: Happy Administrative Professionals Day!

• Options
    What?!

Why didn't I remember to put this on my boss' calendar?!?!??

Because seriously, he wouldn't know unless I told him.
    Married April 12
    DD June 13
    #2 EDD 8/8/14 - DS July 14
    2 Furry Kids - 
    Rosco: The most awesome pug ever.
    Pumpkin: The most non-catlike cat ever.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My boss got me a gift card to walmart. I'm torn between excitement and disappointment because we normally get Red Lobster. I can definitely use the gift card but free Red Lobster is always awesome!

• Options
    Happy day to you all :)
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
    Happy day to us Admins!!  :)

My Judges gave me pink roses (soooo pretty) and one of my Judges baked me a blueberry pie that she gave me yesterday.  The entire office got all the admins and clerks breakfast tacos.  Omnomnom.  I ate two, and I don't give a flip!! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proud Mother to 16 year old Austin (MCJROTC Sgt., Trumpet playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Air Force Pilot!)
    Proud Stepmother to 12 year old Josh (Baseball playing, Saxophone playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Doctor!)
    Proud Mother to baby Kaylee (Stuffed toy playing, Adorable smiling baby and hopeful Rodeo Princess!)

• Options
    Yeah for admins!  We don't have admins at my current company and it makes some things much more difficult.  I help out from time to time on some admin tasks if our Execs need it and it's so much work!  You guys make the world go round.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"