August 2014 Moms
Options

*****Sunday Ticker Change*****

25 weeks! A cauliflower?! Feeling bigger every day! I waddle with pride (or pain!) by the afternoon, and I've officially passed the "I can still go sit at a bar still" Phase. Nope. Not gonna do it. Don't care how much you want me to be your DD.

Daughters were up at 645am to search for their baskets. We are still in bed :) they have to wait for us (insert evil Parent laugh)

Happy Easter for those who celebrate! One more week in the books.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *****Sunday Ticker Change*****

• Options
    22 weeks today! Finally starting to feel like spring and I am loving that it is staying lighter longer. Looking forward to seeing LO at my ultrasound tomorrow. Off to bake some chocolate chip cookies ( and hopefully not eat too many).
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    24 weeks today, and I am really anxious to get in to my appointment tomorrow.  Although my brain knows that it's normal not to feel the baby often (I have an anterior placenta which I've been told may complicate that), it does a number on me mentally when I don't feel him for a few days (which happened a lot this past week).  I can't wait to hear his heartbeat and have the Dr. reassure me that he's growing just fine.  I hope this is the week my husband can finally feel our baby kicking!

I can't believe this is the last full week of April.  I feel like August will be here so soon, and I can't wait!!!!  :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    23 weeks today and 1 more week until v-day!! Feeling great today and looking fwd to LOTS of food today for Easter. Nothing big to report.

Me 28 DH 30

After 4+ years TTC

FET #2 = DS Madden Jeffery <3 July 29, 2014 <3
  • Options
    25 weeks here!  Cauliflower!  The heartburn and body aches are killing me, but we've put the crib together and sort of started nesting.  So, that's awesome!  Oh, and we finally decided on the Britax travel system and ordered it from Amazon yesterday.  :)

TTC Since 6/13
    BFP 1: 6/16/13  EDD: 3/2/14  MMC: 8/26/13
    BFP 2: 11/16/13 EDD: 8/3/14
    Baby Brody born 8/1/14!!!

• Options
    22 weeks today! Lots of heartburn and very moody on this beautiful day. Tried to go biking this morning and got uncomfortable very fast. Another thing I guess I won't be doing this summer!

First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
    25 weeks here!  Cauliflower!  The heartburn and body aches are killing me, but we've put the crib together and sort of started nesting.  So, that's awesome!  Oh, and we finally decided on the Britax travel system and ordered it from Amazon yesterday.  :)
    We went with that system, too and I can't wait to use it!  My sister has one (her little guy is 7 months) and totally loves it.  I love how light it is and how easy it is to open and close.  What color did you go for?  We got the kiwi...I'm a sucker for anything green (and purple).  :-)
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    25 weeks. Low back pain is also killing me. Baby kicks are getting more forceful and my belly is taking shape! Happy Easte!
    TTC #1 since August 2011 w/ unexplained IF
    09/12-11/13: 3 TIs, 3 IUIs, ICSI/PGS IVF & 2 FETs
    08/14: Our little miracle has FINALLY arrived - 3 years after we started trying!
  • Options
    25 weeks here too! I was telling DH that I also feel like I waddle sometimes. We were traveling for Easter, and I am starting to get uncomfortable riding in the car for long periods of time.

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• Options
    23 weeks today! It was finally warm today and I just popped big time in the last week so welcome back aches, swelling, and exhaustion! :)
  • Options
    21 weeks today!! Feeling great lately .. not too many physical complains. Seems like hormones are becoming more prevalent because I have had more mood swings lately and small things seem to upset or frustrate me easier. Finally got to see my sister and her baby belly (she is due 4 days before me) and spend time with family for Easter! Looking forward to an appointment Tuesday with my midwife. Bake babies bake! :-) 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    CapsFan52 said:
    We went with that system, too and I can't wait to use it!  My sister has one (her little guy is 7 months) and totally loves it.  I love how light it is and how easy it is to open and close.  What color did you go for?  We got the kiwi...I'm a sucker for anything green (and purple).  :-)
    For us, it was between the Britax and the City Mini GT.  We liked that the Britax was lighter, and the City Mini GT seemed easier to tip with light pressure on the handle bar.  I could see us popping wheelies all the time with that one.  DH also wasn't fond of having to use an extra attachment for the car seat.  We got the black one.  LO will have enough color in his life, especially in his room!  The kiwi one is super cool though!  I really like the blue one too.

TTC Since 6/13
    BFP 1: 6/16/13  EDD: 3/2/14  MMC: 8/26/13
    BFP 2: 11/16/13 EDD: 8/3/14
    Baby Brody born 8/1/14!!!

• Options
    A day behind.. 25 weeks as of yesterday!! How am I 3 weeks from third tri already??? We're making good progress in the nursery and it's starting to make it more real. Still feeling good with the occasional sore back. Otherwise, I really can't complain.

Happy belated Easter to those that celebrate.

.. first date 04/23/06 ♥..

.. engaged 10/08/11♥..

..  married 06/29/13 ♥..

IAmPregnant Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    I was too busy yesterday to bump! 24 weeks yesterday. Happy V-day! Both girls looked great on the ultrasound on Friday and I'm feeling pretty good still. I can't believe I only have 14 more weeks to go. This pregnancy is going by way too fast for me. We still can't come up with a second name and it seems like we never will. Girl names are harder than boy names.

Oh yeh. We haven't even thought of names. This is #3 - 1&2 were hard enough!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a slacker and 2 days late but 25 weeks, cauliflower!
    I just keep growing and it's harder and harder to walk. I dread getting up from sitting and forget sitting on the floor!
    We're hopefully you going to start our daughters new room this week and hopefully the baby's next week. We have no ideas on names either. I love our daughters name so much its hard to find anything that compares. We really need to get to work. This baby will be here before we know it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"