August 2014 Moms
Options

pregnancy brain

I hear about pregnancy brain, but I have been in denial... I misplace things, but never really thought about it... Now I'm 22 weeks pregnant at a 3 week trainIng session for my job and finding it very hard to retain knowlwdge... I study extra hard and still miss a few on the daily test... My job is very technical right now and this just shouldnt be that hard... I'm so frusturated... grrrr...

Re: pregnancy brain

• Options
    Totally understand and feel your pain. Luckily I am not having to do a training or anything. I do find myself forgetting the most simple things, like where I put my cell phone down. If I know there is something I need to do later I have to write it down because I will forget about it. I feel like a moron sometimes.
  • Options
    I know how you feel. I am in my last semester of grad school, so I have long (20+ page) papers, exams, and tomorrow, my defense! It is brutal!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I rear-ended someone today, WHILE STOPPED, because my foot slipped off the brake and I didn't notice. I mean, really?!

Oh man. That is definitely some pregnancy brain there! Hope you are okay, though if you were stopped hopefully it wasn't too bad!

I misplace stuff all the time. Mostly my biggest thing is I can't talk to save my life. I mix and jumble my words up and have to stop and retry my sentence. It's awful. I'm sure I have more to add to this, but that's all I can really think of right now. :|
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I licked a knife today, after cutting my sandwich in half because it had some delicious looking melted cheese & avocado stuck to it. I licked a freaking sharp knife, forgetting that my husband actually sharpened them for me recently, not noticing how easily it sliced through my panini, and swiped my tongue right across it. Dumb. So dumb.

Happily I didn't directly lick the blade and chop off half my tongue, but I did slice a tiny bit right smack in the middle. I am SO LUCKY it isn't worse, but man I was totally freaked when I felt that barely there "prick" of being cut by something so sharp you hardly feel it, and then running to the bathroom to look at the damage and make sure I wasn't missing half my tongue (after carefully placing the knife on the counter, of course, I didn't run with it to round things out).

I feel like a moron.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"