August 2014 Moms
Options

TMI Tuesday

Alright, you sickos, let's hear what you've got.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
photo 1535695_10204084387365984_9025186931759532004_n_zps94c2fa04.jpg

Re: TMI Tuesday

• Options

My brother and I played chubby bunny last night

I gagged, and spit the mess all over my shirt (was chilling on the couch, slouching, so my shirt was my "plate")

I now have marshmellow goop to clean off that shirt.  I might as well burn it!

Baby Girl born 7/9/2014 at 34.5wks

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The other day I was taking a shower at my parents house. I didn't feel well and started to vomit in the shower. I had finish marinating in a steam filled vomit filled bathroom so I could wash out the conditioner. I then had to use my foot to move the chunks off the drain so the water would drain. Then I had to get paper towels and clean out the bathtub which made me gag more! It was fun I highly recommend it!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I wasn't wearing a bra this weekend. My BF looked at me funby and asked what was on my shirt. I went to the mirror. Two large wet spots right where my nipples are. Great. I was horrified. And he just kept asking "what is it??" Breast pads it is. Ugh
  • Options
    When i flush the toliet I have to immediately leave the bathroom or else the smell of the fresh water makes me sick. This is normal though since I chill out in the bathroom when I'm sick and throwing up so it reminds me of when I throw up.
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Options
    I use to have maybe one dark hair coming out of the side of my nipple... Now I find them all the way around and they grow back fast after plucking them! I expected more belly hair but my nips!? They are already amazon woman dark and bigger too
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Lately I am a sweaty beast. I get hot flashes in the middle of the night and wake up absolutely drenched in sweat. It is so gross. The slightest bit of effort like climbing stairs or something makes me break out in a sweat too. I feel so gross on a daily basis.
    @PunkieNight I know exactly how you feel. I am a teacher so I work at pretty big school and we can only control our air conditioning to a certain extent. (Although I'm pretty sure that the air in my classroom is not working as efficently as others) I feel hot all the time and feel just gross......
    The first thing I want to do when I get home is shower. I haven't seemed to have an issue yet at night but we keep our air conditioning pretty low.
  • Options
    A few nights ago, my bf and I were on our way home from his sisters place and I had horrible heartburn on and off since the pizza we ate for supper that night. Anyhoo, at some point it got so bad that I barely had time to finish saying "it burns so bad" when I threw up in the car. My poor bf took care of the worst if it (bless him) and I took the car in for a wash the next morning. It was NASTY.
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
    I smell funny, like my sweat. I think it happened earlier in the pregnancy, but then it seemed normal. It's been warm the past few days and I feel odorous again. I don't normally really Smell when I sweat, but I do now. Lovely, May through August should be fun!

H hasn't said anything, but I plan to directly ask him about it. I don't think its super-pregnancy nose, because nothing else seems strongly pungent... just me =(
  • Options
    I think my feet smell. I smell stinky feet at work and can't tell if it's me or not. Then I smell it at home and can't tell if the smell is just "stuck" in my nose or if it's me. I haven't tried to get my foot to my face to smell test it yet.
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Options
    I threw up all of my mexican dinner on Sunday night. Four nights on a rocking ship from rough waters and I never once got sick. Get home Sunday, have dinner with H and lay on the couch for a bit letting him feel the baby kick only to realize I needed to puke. Ran to the bathroom and puked everywhere. It was brown and chunky. The texture in my mouth kept making me throw up more and more. 

• Options
    Pretty sure my deoderant has stopped working. I feel armpit wetness so quickly these days. I broke down and bought the clinical strength stuff yesterday and hoping it starts working in a few days

• Options
    I feel bad about what I just did in the bathroom at work.

There's not enough Lysol in the world.
    Married April 12
    DD June 13
    #2 EDD 8/8/14 - DS July 14
    2 Furry Kids - 
    Rosco: The most awesome pug ever.
    Pumpkin: The most non-catlike cat ever.  
  • Options
    I had super egg-whitey/stretchy discharge the other day. WTF, I thought that was a "while trying to conceive" kind of mucus. Luckily it was just the one day.

image    image
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    My panties and panty liners smell like urine it does not matter that I use wet wipes and change panty liners and I've already been checked for UTI's and I shower.... I guess I'm regressing back to my toddler years....I'm a disgusting human being :((
    @scarfbandit, I feel you!! I have the same thing going on. Don't know what else to do.....
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @ashleylucke‌ I had to think really really hard about if I really wanted to share that info!! It is soo embarrassing! Glad I'm not alone.
    @scarfbandit, you definitly are not alone!! I thought I was the only one having the issues, it makes me feel a little better i'm not the only one! I guess we can consider ourselves somewhat normal....lol  :)
  • Options

lburkey21 said:

Pretty sure my deoderant has stopped working. I feel armpit wetness so quickly these days. I broke down and bought the clinical strength stuff yesterday and hoping it starts working in a few days

Oh me too. Ugh. I was wondering if that was pregnancy-related. I use Degree, which has always been the best option, but at this point I'm looking into getting something else. I hate wet armpits. 

I have to switch to the clinical strength while pregnant, but bonus... Only have to apply it every other day. So I feel like it's worth the extra cost since I can get by with using it half as much.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    I smell...like all the time. 

I also had some new Fiber One cereal the other day, and took the best dump of the last 3  months. It was amazing and I couldn't stop telling H how magical it was.
  • Options
    bobyn1113 said:

I'm pretty sure a pimple just popped up in my ear. Yes, that's right. *In* my ear.

Dude, those hurt so effing bad. I feel for you.

photo 1535695_10204084387365984_9025186931759532004_n_zps94c2fa04.jpg

• Options
    I'm right there with everyone with the stinky/sweaty armpits, goopy vag secretions, wet panties, sweaty feet... And it's not even May :( I already use 24 hr protection Dove, going to have to try a different brand...
    June-August is going to suuuuuck!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My panties and panty liners smell like urine it does not matter that I use wet wipes and change panty liners and I've already been checked for UTI's and I shower.... I guess I'm regressing back to my toddler years....I'm a disgusting human being :((
    @scarfbandit I too am in this boat. I had a stomach bug yesterday and had to change my pants twice in one hour from peeing while I was throwing up. Then I go to the hospital for dehydration and I puked (and pee'd) the moment they put me in a room so all I could smell while I was there was myself. It was not a good day. 

BabyFetus Ticker 
    harry potter addict. fiber obsessed. 
    || KP 10.04.10 || EA 04.28.12 || LC expected 8.29.14 ||
    my bfp chart: Bebeh Fluff's Chart

• Options
    Before pregnancy when I sneezed I had to cross my legs or I could pee myself (just a drop if that) well now it's more than drop and just now I sneezed, crossed my legs and still peed enough to get the couch a little wet :(
  • Options
    I totally laughed and peed my pants today.

This is my second pregnancy. I have NEVER had this problem before.

It doesn't help much that it happened in the middle of my parent's kitchen....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"