December 2012 Moms
Options

Arghh. Don't want to exercise

So ladies I have the chance to jog this afternoon, I just have NO motivation.  I think I'm just going to go for a walk, I know I'll regret it tomorrow on the scale though.  

Re: Arghh. Don't want to exercise

• Options
    A walk is better than sitting in front of the TV!!  Go for your walk, maybe along the way you'll feel motivated to jog some of it!

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Options
    I agree.
    I decided against a run at 5:30 this morning because it was raining but now, with my aching hips & joints from inactivity (sitting at work w/ no breaks), I'm going to actually take a lunch today and run a quick mile... in the rain... and when I'm done I know I will feel so much better
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    image image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know jogging just isn't in me today, but it's BEAUTIFUL and I am going to go for a walk at lunch instead.  It'll be about about 20-25min walk. 
  • Options
    any exercise is better than none..maybe while you're out, you'll be able to motivate yourself to jog a little..if not, at least you walked

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Options
    I went out for a walk.  I'm going to motovate myself to jog tomorrow. I get an hour lunch and it's a quick jog in any case.  I just need to want to do it.  
  • Options
    powerwalk  :P

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"