December 2014 Moms
Options

Why is time moving so SLOW!!?

Does anyone else feel like time is moving slower than ever?? I feel like i have been 7 weeks for 2 months haha!

Re: Why is time moving so SLOW!!?

• Options
    Oh my god yes. Haha someone on here said that pregnancy is all about patience. And damn if that's not the truth idk what is!
    May Siggy Challenge = Linda Belcher!! Hands down, my favorite TV mom!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yep...these first 2 weeks are so critical for me with my past losses, and I feel like time is just dragging. I need to fast forward a few weeks!!
    Jimmie, mama to Zoey (March 2011)
    Losses 5/13, 8/13, and 3/14. 
    Expecting another GIRL! Carter Grace due on 12/25.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes! I just want it to be 12 weeks already! With our first, we didn't find out till I was 8 weeks! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Yeah, I said in another thread that pregnancy is a game of patience. You will always be waiting for the next thing. Time goes so slowly.

That all ends when the kid is born, though!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I keep having to remind myself that I am on week five.

It's a real problem.
    TEACHER*ANIMAL LOVER*BOOK ENTHUSIAST*TRAVEL DREAMER
    married since July 2009, TTC since May 2013, BFP April 5, 2014! 
    IT'S A BOY!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
    image   gifs leonardo dicaprio romeo + juliet
    Summer Dog/Winter Dog    D14 AUG. SIGGY CHALLENGE: TEEN CRUSH- LEO

• Options
    Hey everyone - I am new to this board - I just found out over the weekend (on Saturday) that I'm officially prego.  Time has stood still since then because all I keep thinking about is possibly having a miscarriage.  All the woman in my family has had one - even my sister just had one late last year.  I just want these weeks to go by fast so that I know I will have 9 months of this!  AHHHHH!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Absolutely!  I keep feeling that I'm not legit enough until I'm at least 8 weeks, haha.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I know it seems so slow now, but 9 months from now, it will feel like it went by in the blink of an eye.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I just want time to hurry so I can see the bean on u/s, but then it can slow down again ;-) This is probably my last baby, so I want to enjoy it.
  • Options

Ooooh yes. I made my 1st appt for 4/28 at the beginning of the month. It feels like it was 6 months ago. That 1st appt cannot come soon enough!!!

imageimage

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I feel the same way. 5 weeks today and every cramp and body ache I have scares me. As well as lack of symptoms. I have my first us on Thursday and I feel like I am goog crazy waiting for it !! Praying I am here for the next 8 months. H&h 9 everyone !! Thanks for being great support.
  • Options
    I feel like it is going fast for me. It's nice to be preganant over the spring/summer when there is a lot going on to occupy me. Working outside the home and chasing a 3 year old helps.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    RN536 said:

I think it's cause the first trimester makes us feel so yucky it takes forever to move!!!

Amen!
  • Options
    Cannot agree more.  At this point I wanna fast forward to my first ultrasound appointment and I'm sure after that I would really want 2nd trimester to come so that I can tell the fam.  Maybe towards the end of the pregnancy we'll want time to slow down so we have more time to prepare for the LO to come. 
    Pregnant with #2

IVF cycle 1 (Nov 2013)- freeze all d/t OHSS
    FET #1-BFN
    FET #2-BFP baby girl born Dec 2014
    FET #3-Sept 2017 BFP but miscarried at 6 weeks

IVF cycle 2 (Oct 2017)- freeze all again d/t OHSS
    FET #1 BPF, pregnant with a singleton due Sept 2018

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Time has come to a complete stop. I just want to know if this baby is even viable. I sure hope so! If not, though, the sooner I know the better. I don't want to get attached.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    OMG it's going slow!! I'm like most others.I'm worried about a miscarriage. It took 10 years to conceive our son and 4 years for this one. I keep trying to remind myself that I need to enjoy each day as this is my last baby.... Maybe we can just wish to get to the 2nd tri.
  • Options
    brittandjpbrittandjp member
    edited April 2014
    Right now it's going by ultraslow, but that's because I just want to make it to my first appointment and out of 1st tri. After that, I'm a-okay with it going by slowly because I'll be a SAHM by that point and I want to enjoy as much time with DD as an only child as possible. It could potentially be my last pregnancy as well and I want to soak up every minute.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    My first appointment is in a week, these next seven days are going to super drag.
  • Options

Just wait until the last month.
    Time starts going backwards.

This 100%.
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Options
    I hear you. I'm just so nervous and want the whole pregnancy to go ok. I am 6w3d and just want to be 12 so I know my risk of miscarriage is much, much lower.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"