Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Intro- Warning Living Child and Loss Mentioned

Warning- Living Child and Loss Mentioned

After reading and responding I thought it would be at least appropriate of me to introduce myself.

I am 30 SO is 28 (that is so odd typing 30, I just turned).  He has 3 children from his first marriage 11, 9 , and 7 that are with us 2 evenings and EOW.  I had my first BFP in Dec, no HB at my first U/S  9 weeks Baby measured 7weeks 6 days.  D&C Jan '14.

TTC since then- no IF DX as of now.

I hope you will have me and find that this network of women and the support they provide are some days the only thing that keeps me going.  
Nice to meet you all.

Re: Intro- Warning Living Child and Loss Mentioned

• welcome.  i'm so sorry for your loss.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    photo gum-chewers.gif
    BFP#1 EDD 04.20.2010, SUNSHINE baby boy born 03.31.2010
    BFP#2 EDD 12.07.2014, natural mc 04.09.2014 at 5w3d
    BFP#3 EDD 01.14.15, RAINBOW baby girl born 01.16.2015

photo quad_zps6309d559.jpg  image   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    jan'15 january siggy challenge: baby fails
  • Sorry for your loss. It definitely is nice having these ladies around. No one truly understands what we have been through.
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome to the group, though sorry you're here. I have found support and comfort here, and I am sure you will, too.
  • Thank you to all of you, though I am sorry we are here I am very glad to be joined by great company!
  • Welcome, I am sorry for your loss.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"