September 2013 Moms

I'm a mess

An emotional mess that is. Watching the ABC Hallmark special and crying like a crazy person at all the commercials. Why oh why am I such a cheeseball?

I think though that a big part of it is that I'm so emotional about tomorrow. I have a business trip and it'll be the first night I spend away from my baby girl. I know my hubby can take great care of her, but the thought of leaving even for a night just makes me so sad. And then I start worrying about what if something happens to me and I never come back? Pls tell me I'm being crazy...

Re: I'm a mess

• I don't really have any advice. I'm not sure if you're acting crazy, because I'd probably be acting the same way :) but everything will be okay! And you'll be home before you know it!
  • Thanks ladies. You're making me feel somewhat normal for thinking like this/being so sad. I'm trying to concentrate on the positives, and this should be a fun business trip (we're visiting our client's farm), i just cant stop thinking of my Zozo. Just will keep reminding myself that it's only a night. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hallmark movies are designed to make you cry!

I'm sure she will love 1:1 daddy daughter time. She gets to be the only lady of the house all night!
     I know I would be a mess leaving DS too. But a farm sounds nice and I think you'll have a great time. She's in good hands. Try to enjoy the uninterrupted sleep. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"