Babies on the Brain

could I be pregnant??

J/k, j/k. But seriously, I missed one BCP during the second week (doubled up the next night). A few days later I started spitting, which continued and got slightly heavier and lighter on and off for the next few weeks, and now I should start my next pill pack Tuesday and AF has not shown up. I'm irritated!

Re: could I be pregnant??

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I don't remember if we even had sex after I missed a pill, TBH. And the actual chances of us conceiving are so slim, we probably wouldn't bother anyway. We are considering discontinuing BC altogether soon. I didn't have any what I would consider period-level bleeding at any point, though. Meh.
  • Loading the player...
  • I bet it's twins.
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • Hmm, the spotting could have been from missing a pill if you usually take them like clockwork. I hate bc pills..they screw everything up for me. When I was on BC, I was not good at taking it and I missed pills all the time, so I had a lot of mid cycle bleeding. There is always a chance though if you've had sex (obviously). The only thing to do is wait and see, and maybe Bruce will get a sibling! FX it works out the way you want it to :)

Married 9/28/13    Not TTC but I will love the ladies of the TTGP board forever           

image image

Every time I see this dog, I want it. 

TTGP April siggy challenge
    image     Turbo Man

• ^that was my first ever GIF post! Go me! But I like this one better:

imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%

Bonafide thread killah
  • LOL. Click on the pic button, and add the link for the gif.
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%

Bonafide thread killah
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%

Bonafide thread killah
  • Meh, the bump/nest/knot etc are not known for their stellar IT department. Perhaps the mobile app still sucks.
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%

Bonafide thread killah
  • ::shakes eight ball:: All signs point to yes ;)
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • That sucks.  I had over two weeks of break through bleeding when I was on the pill for IVF #1, fun times.  I don't think I will ever go on BCPs again, like you the odds of us conceiving on our own are around slim to none. 

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• biomaj5 said:

I won't tell you how many times I watching this. I almost choked on my breakfast.

That being said, BCP ruin everything. Although I never had spotting unless I had missed two-three days which happened often as I apparently couldn't be trusted to take them routinely.

TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie:
    ~Santa Claus is Coming to Town~

TTC #1: July 2014
    Me: 31  DH: 29
    DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
    DNA Results (7/1): DH is NOT a carrier for my genetic disorder! 
    7/3: Metabolic clinic gave the green light to TTC - holy crap!
  • I took my last HPT since it expires this month, and shocker, it was negative, lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"