Single Parents
Options

AW Easter Bunny Pics

Are you taking your kid or kiddos to see the EB? Post them pics here!

Our EB at our ritzy mall rocks. Taking her again Friday to another mall with my dad to get another pic in a dress his wife bought her. Otherwise we wouldn't really have been able to wear the dress and I figured it would make her happy.

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014

Re: AW Easter Bunny Pics

• Options
    I dont think i will. Just because the local easter bunnies are kind of terrifying. Well probably do pictures with the easter lillies at church
  • Options
    I didn't know pictures with the Easter bunny was a thing. I knew Santa but my mom stopped that when she sat me on his lap and I screamed and kicked and pulled his beard off (which terrified me even more). I probably will just take pictures with my fam next week
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    eg214eg214 member
    Yeah I wasn't going to even do the EB thing with E because it sounds kinda weird. A giant Easter bunny when bunnies are small? But my fam is all bowed up about it and giving her easter baskets and all that so...I'm guessing I will..esp now that she's been to the EB. Plus I guess if I say EB is a sham then idk how I would explain Santa.

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014
  • Options
    I took Aria yesterday. She thought it was cool after she got over me putting her in someone else's lap.
  • Options
    I am going go try to take the kids wed. We always so Santa and bunny at the mall.
  • Options
    eg214eg214 member
    Thanks @MamaUnicorn‌! Maybe u can do an early easter with ur kiddos..or late. I'd still give them one even if they weren't with me on the actual day.

• Options

STBXH is doing Easter this year. It breaks my heart. I don't think he is planning anything special. 

Also, your LO is too cute!
    I won't have the kids either. My first holiday without them too.

• Options
    Next time I will put them in cute outfits.
  • Options
    I don't know what she was doing with her arms. The thriller dance maybe
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    eg214eg214 member
    Cuuuuuute @laurstarx

• Options
    eg214eg214 member
    Here's her 2nd EB visit with another EB with my dad :) She had no idea who was holding her.

• Options
    I won't do it!
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"