April 2014 Moms

Gripe Water

Anyone have any experience with Gripe Water. My 11 day old has been having gas & tummy troubles & our pedi recommended gripe water. Just wondering if anyone has had success with it?

Re: Gripe Water

• I just purchased some because my 16 day old is having the same issues. All my friends say it works wonders! But I haven't tired yet I'm waiting for him to have a freak out and then I'll try .. I got the brand little remedies
  • Ha we just bought some today! Looks like we're all in the same boat. Fussy baby club unite!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • It's magical. We used it with DS. We've used 1/2 a dose with DD and it worked like a charm.
    First we had you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Then we had you.

Now we are complete.

• We only need a  1/2 dose with DS and it almost always helps.  We have been using it for 2 weeks!
  • I have a 10 day old and we've used it a few times. It works!
  • We didn't have any luck with it, which was surprising cause I've heard a lot of people love it! DH was sent to the store at 1:00 am for Mylicon.
  • What is gripe water? Where do I find it? Should I ask my pedi about it or just go for it? Don't know how much more fussiness DH and I can take!
  • It's sold OTC at most pharmacies. We gave LO her first dose & she's sleeping soundly :)
  • I have also heard wonderful things about it. I purchased some before the baby came as a "just in case". Luckily have not had to use it yet.. but glad that we have some on hand JUST IN CASE ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"