August 2014 Moms

#sorrynotsorry

I had a play date with my 4 year kid and a mom from her class (she brought her 2 kids) we made sugar cookies and decorated them for 2 hours. Lots of fun :)

Egg hunt was supposed to start at 4, I sent dh bc I am just not feeling it. He sent me a text, doesn't start until 5. I get another hour and half of uninterrupted peace and quiet.

Ahhhhhh. And now I'm looking for something chocolatey or gooey
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: #sorrynotsorry

• I refused to drive down last night to BIL/SIL's and instead we drove down this morning. We were meeting them at a tulip festival and gave them 3 hours notice of when we would be arriving. Then called back an hour before to update them on our eta. They were still an hour late.
    I just can't feel bad for missing them dragging their feet all morning after tossing and turning all night in an uncomfortable bed. At least the few hours I got to sleep before hitting the road were in my own bed.
  • I have a cold.  I will probably use it as an excuse to avoid everything tomorrow.
    #sorrynotsorry

DH came home with a shit ton of Easter candy today.  I asked him to get something for DD's basket.  She's not even 10 months old yet.  ALL the candy is for us!  lol

He got a xylophone.  Easter basket item =/= xylophone.  
    Married April 12
    DD June 13
    #2 EDD 8/8/14 - DS July 14
    2 Furry Kids - 
    Rosco: The most awesome pug ever.
    Pumpkin: The most non-catlike cat ever.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"