Georgia Babies

NBR... Who has been to hawaii?

I know most of the old girls like me don't come by often, but maybe? I want to start planning a trip to hawaii for our 10 year anniversary/ 40th bday (in two years). But don't know where to look. There will probably be friends and family going also... I want very beach very pretty.... :). Any reviews or help is greatly appreciated! Tia!

Re: NBR... Who has been to hawaii?

• I've been a few times.  Will you have kids with you?
    Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Yes. We want the boys to come. They will be almost 6 and almost 8. But hopefully we will have adjoining rooms :)
  • Loading the player...
  • We went to Hawaii for our HM and stayed in Honolulu and also went to
    Kauai for a couple of days. We loved both areas but I think Honolulu would have more for the kids to do. We stayed at the Aqua Palms and it was fantastic. We had a great view of the ocean and Diamond Head from our room and was a great price.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • slwprincessslwprincess member
    edited April 2014
    Hands down, my favorite vacation was when my mom rented a huge a house right on the beach on Oahu.

https://www.hawaiianbeachrentals.com/Hawaii/Oahu/Kailua/PlaceinParadise.htm

That first picture is the view from our bedroom balcony. We walked right out onto the sand, slept with the doors open, it was amazing. There were 12 of us in the house ages 2 and up. Everyone still says it was the best vacation ever. Next year we are going back but will be staying at Disneys resort which I have also toured and it is unreal. Y'all will love it.

• Grand Wailea on Maui would be perfect for you and your kids -- they have a beautiful pool area (and beautiful grounds in general) that has slides for kids and lots of amenities. I stayed there with a friend a couple years ago and know I will go back with my husband when our kid is old enough.
    July Siggy Challenge: Summer Pool Fails

BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP: 01.07.14 | Due Date: 09.17.14
  • me duh!  I'll message you on fb.
  • We stayed at the Sheraton Maui, mostly because it's on Black Rock which has awesome snorkeling. Really loved it. Wherever you stay on Maui should be fine, it's quite easy to drive around the island. 

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We went back in 2010 with Geneva. She was 2.5 at the time. Stayed with friends in Pearl City half the time, but then checked into the Outrigger Reef on the Beach in Waikiki for a few days. Great hotel at a great price. We were even able to get a suite with a meal package. Lots of fun stuff on Oahu, including the North Shore and Waimea Bay.
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"