November 2012 Moms
Options

Easter Plans?

What's everyone doing? This is our first Easter in our new home so I wanted to be sure we would be hunting eggs, and our basket with time to go to church, and relax and not be rushed to be anywhere. So we were invited to my SIL at 11 but I said we won't be there until 3 and she said okay. So that's the plan stan.

I put together Benjamin's basket and I cannot wait for him to find it. It's small, a package of crayons, paper, sidewalk chalk, a small cardboard book, and I splurged on a quicksilver baseball hat (see siggy pic). Then I got him a sand and water table from Costco that I can't wait to give him!!! This is the first time we've had a yard, so I had to get it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker
imageimage

Re: Easter Plans?

• Options
    My mom is coming into town and DH's mom and brother are coming over on Sunday. I think we are just going to order some BBQ. 

I made D an Easter basket with some summer pjs, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, and DH splurged and got him a Fagus Puzzle Mobile. It's all wood and comes apart for him to put back together.

Looks like this.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My mom is coming into town and DH's mom and brother are coming over on Sunday. I think we are just going to order some BBQ. 

I made D an Easter basket with some summer pjs, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, and DH splurged and got him a Fagus Puzzle Mobile. It's all wood and comes apart for him to put back together.

Looks like this.
    OOOO I like that! Sure LO will love it!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me and Z will spend Sunday with my parents. They have cats so hubby won't be joining us. I'm that slacker mom who thinks he's still a bit small for the whole experience so I'm just letting my mom do the basket thing :). Next year I might get him a basket and color eggs but we are going to use plastic ones for hunting cause we live in an apartment and it will probably be inside :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

What's everyone doing? This is our first Easter in our new home so I wanted to be sure we would be hunting eggs, and our basket with time to go to church, and relax and not be rushed to be anywhere. So we were invited to my SIL at 11 but I said we won't be there until 3 and she said okay. So that's the plan stan.

I put together Benjamin's basket and I cannot wait for him to find it. It's small, a package of crayons, paper, sidewalk chalk, a small cardboard book, and I splurged on a quicksilver baseball hat (see siggy pic). Then I got him a sand and water table from Costco that I can't wait to give him!!! This is the first time we've had a yard, so I had to get it!

Was looking at that table at Costco too

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Going to SIL for hunt and brunch...letting dad decide about badket

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    We are going to DH's sister's house. My mom is joining us. We are coloring eggs on Sat and we did do a basket. It has some crayons, some color wonder paper and markers, bubbles, a Pajanimals DVD and book, an Elmo sippy cup, Fiddlesticks (mini Lacrosse sticks). And then a bubble mower....because it was 50% off. My goal is to make the back yard a ton of fun this summer since will be huge and not likely going many places!
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We are going to my parents house for dinner. When DD was there last weekend my niece came over to teach her how to hunt eggs so she wants to 've there Sunday and watch and help some more. I'm also a slacker mom and didn't do a basket this year. My mom is for her. But other than hanging out with my parents not to much going on!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kbl13kbl13 member
    I planned to make B a small basket with crayons, Annie's Bunnies cookies, and a book.... then the grandparents started buying gifts. I don't have a basket big enough for all the toys, books, candy, and stuffed animals they sent! He's lucky that he is so loved, but he is going to be so spoiled if this continues.

Sunday will be church and an egg hunt (we've been practicing this week, but he still doesn't quite understand the concept), then lunch at a restaurant with DH's family.

• Options
    Quiet day at home. Just me, DH and the 3 kids.
    Hiding eggs for DD and DS1 to find.
    No baskets. And a couple sand toys for the boys.

Then supper at DH's parents house. :(
    Neither of us want to go, but MIL will be upset if we don't.
  • Options
    We are on an extreme budget and can't afford very much for LO, so I volunteered to put together a neighbourhood egg hunt. LO will hunt for donated eggs on Sunday after we have brunch at our friend's house. The easter bunny and a school mascot will be there. She will have fun. I do feel guilty about not being able to get her something, though.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"