Minnesota Babies

Ped in Cottage Grove?

We're moving to Cottage Grove (from the Apple Valley area so not too far) and I will need a new doctor. In the past DD has just gone to our family doctor and I've liked it. I am very sad to be leaving him! This time though I think it might be nice to try an actual pediatrician. Any suggestions for ones in that area?

""No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
"On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered "Life will never be the same." Because there had never been anyone like you... ever in the world." ~ Nancy Tillman Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Ped in Cottage Grove?

• We go to Central Pediatrics in Woodbury, which is close. Our boys see Dr Huberty and love her, but I haven't heard anything bad about any of the Peds there!
    Jenny-34, DH-39, Furdog-Nissa
    TTC#1 since Aug '05, CP: 10/05, 8/12; BO: 1/13;
    IUI #8: BFP, beta 1, 6/4/13: 267, beta 2, 6/6/13: 765; First US 6/18/13-Twins!!!
    Due February 13, 2014 with two BOYS! 
    Henry Leo, 4# 13oz, 18.75 inches and Samuel Thomas, 6#, 18.5 inches arrived via c-section January 30th!  

• MesmrEweMesmrEwe member
    edited April 2014
    We're still Ped shopping too... NOT fun!!!! If you want more of a Family Practice doc who's great with kids, Dr. Filson at WBY Health Partners. I really liked his approach in being thorough and not afraid to say he didn't know and investigate until he did figure out what was going on with a problem DS had. That's something that is RARE to find anymore and the reason I'm not too impressed with the HP Ped's clinic there lately (our old Ped. retired) is too many are quick to do the "it's a virus" blow-off on the first visit before they've even been examined or offer one word about symptoms.  The reason we haven't gone with him is because I really want a Ped for DS (given some other health issues he's got) OTOH, I have no reservations about using him as a primary for DD who doesn't have anything major going on in her history should the need arise.  He's also not hard on the eyes which is what it is LOL...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We go to Central Pediatrics in Woodbury, which is close. Our boys see Dr Huberty and love her, but I haven't heard anything bad about any of the Peds there!

This, but DS sees Dr. strong.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"