Georgia Babies
Options

Atlanta Newborn Photographers

Does anyone have any recommendations for any affordable Atlanta Newborn Photographers? When I say affordable, I mean $250 or less which also includes the prints.
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Atlanta Newborn Photographers

• Options
    jhallam3jhallam3 member
    edited March 2014
    We used Mishaun Arrington.  I think I actually heard about her on this board.  She was great!  Super sweet and VERY affordable.  We used her for our pregnancy photos and then our newborn pics.  I plan to use her again next time we have photos taken.  SPAM LINK
    Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks so much! I will check her out.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Holly Trizzino Photography or Amy Lauda

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                                                                  

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• Options
    CWD photography...Calloway is great and will work with you on pricing.
  • Options
    Forgot the website link:
    https://cwdphotography.net/
  • Options
    I have used Brooke (www.photosbybrooke.com) for both my girls and love her, but she is more than $250 I think. In that price point, I also love Libby at www.libbyphoto.com. She's wonderful!
    Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    Valerie Gill is great!! I can send you info! She has 2 young kids and is fabulous to work with. Been using her for 3 years
  • Options
    I also recommend mishaun Arrington! She did our maternity photos and is scheduled to do newborn. Great personality and affordable!
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback on photographers. I looked up Mishaun and she seems wonderful.
  • Options
    Call Erika at (678)399-3676. Her website is www.letterbcreative.com.
    Erika is great and we love her!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"