December 2013 Moms

FFFC

2»

Re: FFFC

• Cashingn2 said:

Oh jeez... I started a lovefest on a FFFC thread. I'm sorry!

Last time I did this I believe it was on a Monday Morning Bitchfest thread when most of y'all were complaining about still being pregnant and I was all farting rainbows and unicorns cause I already had my babe and life was, well... rainbows and unicorns haha ;)

No you didn't.
    Oh wait, you did!! Haha

Ok you're to blame!
  • Loading the player...
  • lp0lp0 member
    I have no problem with second hand clothes. My favorite store for DD and DS is a nice second store where everything is like brand new. BUT my MIL brought over a box full of used bibs that she got for $.25 at a tag sale. They were stained and had hair stuck in the Velcro :-& I threw them all straight in the trash. WTF?!
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• The shit that's going on in the May 14 board is just sick. My FFFC is that I hate to be vile, but I really hope she gets what's coming to her. I hope she gets majorly taken advantage of or royally screwed over.

See the Thursday confession post, if you're curious.
  • Ok, about the May thing...is the first post by an AE outing the person who did it or the person? AE right?
  • KateMW said:

Ok, about the May thing...is the first post by an AE outing the person who did it or the person? AE right?

It was an AE. The person who did this (the theft) is their MOD.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The shit that's going on in the May 14 board is just sick. My FFFC is that I hate to be vile, but I really hope she gets what's coming to her. I hope she gets majorly taken advantage of or royally screwed over. See the Thursday confession post, if you're curious.
    Is all of that true?  What a NUTJOB!!  How terrible. 

• HollisW12 said:

What happened on may14? Recap anyone?

Someone on the board lost her baby, I think in the third tri. They raised $500 for the mom with the loss. The person who collected the money (a mod on that board) kept it for herself.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I just went to May 14 and read that. What the fuck?! I can't. I have no words.
  • Ok, about the May thing...is the first post by an AE outing the person who did it or the person? AE right?
    It was an AE. The person who did this (the theft) is their MOD.

That's what I thought but wasn't 100%. Did the mod ever come back and say anything? That's so strange.
  • jy725jy725 member
    I read parts of the May thread. I just can't. It makes my heart hurt. How could someone do something like that?!!
  • Absolutely disgusting. I cannot believe people could be so evil.

I also cannot believe that OP didn't get flamed when she posted her tirade about her in-laws furnishing the nursery sans glider.  The poor girl who tried to add perspective received hell.  Ugh.
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Yeah, just absolutely sick. Makes me even more thankful for our board and our mods.
    But, yes, at least she was IP banned.
  • Cashingn2 said:

I found it but I'm so confused. Which one was the mod? Yes, that's some sick shit

The mod was the embear2020 or something similar.
    The OP made that post to call her out (and sounds like later she got banned because of it?)
    The first comment in that thread says you sound like It was confusing for me to follow too.

• jy725jy725 member
    edited April 2014
    Cashingn2 said:
    I found it but I'm so confused. Which one was the mod? Yes, that's some sick shit
    the OP was not the mod, the mod is the one who stole the money for herself
    Then who is the AE and how does she know the mod did this?

I'm still confused.  (I only read the first page, though, because that's all I have time for right now.)
    I made it about 6 pages in. It seems that the MOD of the board offered to collect funds from the BMB to get a gift for the mom who experienced a late loss and to donate the remainder to a charity. The BMB was asking for updates on the donation and she was not giving them details/making excuses. After a lot of pressing, she finally provided doctored bank statements and a receipt from the charity (poorly whited out/Photoshopped with crooked lines, dates didn't match, etc.) So, someone from the board called the charity and asked about the donation. The charity said they received only $25 from the MOD (the previous day-not a month prior when she said she had made the donation). There is still $550 of the funds the BMB pitched in that apparently, she kept for herself.
  • VCGolfNYC said:
    Absolutely disgusting. I cannot believe people could be so evil.

I also cannot believe that OP didn't get flamed when she posted her tirade about her in-laws furnishing the nursery sans glider.  The poor girl who tried to add perspective received hell.  Ugh.

There's a whole thread apologizing to that girl now. Everyone realized she was right the whole time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• megsswm said:

that is a felony.  GEEEEZ!
    Not in her state.  FYI for those that think they're anonymous on the boards, it's very easy to find personal stuff on people around here. 

• So I'm popping my head back in to comment on the May 14 thing ... I want to go to her local media with her real name and publicly humiliate this woman. She deserves it. What a dispicable thing to do.
  • SusanC111 said:
    VCGolfNYC said:

There's a whole thread apologizing to that girl now. Everyone realized she was right the whole time.
    I was wondering where the lead in to the shit show was.  All I see is the confession thread but I'd love to see a poorly photoshopped bank statement.

• SusanC111 said:
    VCGolfNYC said:

I was wondering where the lead in to the shit show was.  All I see is the confession thread but I'd love to see a poorly photoshopped bank statement.

I'm still reading but it sounds like it's on their FB group.

• SusanC111 said:
    VCGolfNYC said:

I read the whole thing and it was thru FB or PMs. So to post it on TB would violate TOU.
  • lp0lp0 member
    I don't understand why there are no charges being pressed against her.

Also the lack of remorse (and mocking) in the OP is beyond disgusting.
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• LP0198 said:
    I don't understand why there are no charges being pressed against her. Also the lack of remorse (and mocking) in the OP is beyond disgusting.
    The OP was done by an AE, not the mod who committed the crime. According to the thread, what she did is a legal loophole so no charges can be pressed and even if there were it would only be a misdemeanor in her state. I think someone should get on that local news thing though.
  • lp0lp0 member
    Oh I see, the OP wasn't the actual MOD. I don't see how this isn't fraud in someway. Honestly a misdemeanor would be better then nothing at all. Let her explain to her family and friends what she did. Contacting the news would be a good start.

My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• @heaven802002 The mod is not the OP in the "very Special Confession" thread. She is another individual. Someone else on the BMB made an AE to put words in that mod's mouth to admit the crime she did.

This is where callouts would be awesome.
  • Remember when it was April14 that was all BSC?

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • As far as the may story, it sounds like they tossed the idea of going to the media but opted not to so the mum who this was done for can have some privacy.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • As far as the may story, it sounds like they tossed the idea of going to the media but opted not to so the mum who this was done for can have some privacy.
    Totally get that concern, but I'm sure there is a way to not get the mom who it was for involved.
  • I fell off my diet wagon again, its very hard to work out with lo and his crazy sleeping schedule, i just put him to sleep with me cause he lasts longer and i really need the rest, so im not missing sleeping with DH at all . ...
    imageimageimage

• SusanC111 said:
    The mama who lost the baby on M14 (who they were raising money for) is pregnant again and due D14.
    I saw that. I'm praying for her for sure!
  • I found something in my hair at work today. No idea what it was. Just crusty.
  • I have dreams about other bumpies. The other night I had a dream that @northport6‌ and I went to an alternate dimension to find our babies, who had been taken by the goblin king. We succeeded.

And, David Bowie in spandex.

You're singing my song, PGP.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • @kateMW

I missed everyone. I just needed a break to cool down after last weekend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"