Babies on the Brain

Help me plan an awesome day

edited April 2014 in Babies on the Brain
I missed my birthday date with H. He is off Friday and Allie is at school. We are using this as my birthday.

What should we do? I was thinking breakfast at a local French bakery. Then I have nothing.

Re: Help me plan an awesome day

• Jags8Jags8 member
    Oh I like the French bakery! (I like food in general)!

What else does your town have to offer? Museums? Movie theatre?
  • Mini shopping spree?

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Loading the player...
  • I'm within minutes of Atlanta. We have everything
  • Jags8Jags8 member
    Well dang, looks like you have a lot of options!! Makes me miss living in Norfolk/VA Beach :(

So I'm not sure what you're in to, but I personally would love going to the botanical gardens, aquarium, natural history museum, Six Flags... Is there a home game for the Braves? DH took me to a B&B and got great seats behind home plate at Brewers game for my birthday last year and I had so much fun.
  • Thats easy come up to east TN and see me ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13
                                           Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

• The garden is perfect! H mentioned he wanted to go to the one here.
  • *coming out of lurkdom briefly*

If you like beer, maybe do something like tour a brewery? It's a nice relaxing experience and you typically get to taste beers, too.

imageimage
  • I second the garden and movie suggestions.  Have fun!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • No beer. H doesn't drink and I currently cannot. Thanks for the suggestions.
  • This is where we are having breakfast.  

At some point we will go to the gardens.  

Somewhere in between we will do a little shopping and have lunch. 
  • I live in Atlanta and have never heard of those gardens - they look beautiful!  Enjoy!  I have eaten lunch at that bakery and it was delicious.

Last I checked there is a 30% chance of rain Friday, but of course that could change any minute.... you'll just have to enjoy a nice leisurely breakfast or lunch and wait out any showers. :-)

image  image

TTC #1 May 2014

BFP 7/4/14 ~ EDD 3/17/15

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker
  • We're old. :( the weather is crap. We had breakfast, then headed to have H's eyes checked. Next stop, looking for orthopedic shoes for me. When did we become so dull. I asked H why can't we be 18 again. He said "we wouldn't be awake right now."
  • Sorry the weather is crap. I hope you enjoy your old fogey make up birthday day :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"