April 2013 Moms

Diapers

Hi ladies for those of you who's little ones have started to walk are you going to be changing diapers to a cruiser or slip on type. Just wondering what everyone else is thinking of doing or if your staying put with what you are using now

Re: Diapers

• I plan on just using what we use now...FWIW we already vary between slip ons, cruisers, swaddlers and baby dry. You get less diapers with the slip ons and they aren't anything special in my opinion.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                                                                  

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• knitfaced said:

I never found that anything other than a regular old diaper was necessary for any stage until we were ready to potty train. Then we switched to pull ups for night time.

Yup, this!

• Loading the player...
  • Just bought my first box of cruisers because I couldn't find size 5 swaddlers on amazon last week. He is cruising like crazy but not walking yet
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • Slip ons are horrible unless you intend on not putting pants and shoes on your child. It's a huge pet peeve of mine as a child care provider!
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • arschm02 said:
    Slip ons are horrible unless you intend on not putting pants and shoes on your child. It's a huge pet peeve of mine as a child care provider!
    why are pants and shoes hard with cruisers?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We've always used baby dry and I guess I'm not changing anytime soon because I just bought 4 more giant boxes...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We're just using the Target brand ... not planning on changing any time soon.

And those slip-on/little movers diapers? NOOOOO. A girl in the infant room where I work had those and they were SO hard to get on her because you basically had to get her naked to get them on and then attempt to redress a wiggly baby. NO THANK YOU.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"