Babies on the Brain

Annoyance of the day

FB peeps making blanket religious statements about how we can call a woman who murders 7 newborns a murderer, yet we don't assign that label to women who choose to get an abortion or the individuals who carry out abortions.

For those of you out of the loop, here's the link to an article about an obviously mentally unstable lady that killed a majority of her kids and hid them in her garage: here.

Anyways, this got my Irish up since many people are taking the stance that a woman who gets an abortion is the equivalent of this woman, who clearly has severe mental health issues. Plus, in my opinion, if abortion didn't exist, you'd probably see much more of this.

Far be it for anyone one of these individuals who take this stance to put themselves in anyone else's shoes for five seconds. Sigh.

TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie:
~Santa Claus is Coming to Town~

TTC #1: July 2014
Me: 31  DH: 29
DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
DNA Results (7/1): DH is NOT a carrier for my genetic disorder! 
7/3: Metabolic clinic gave the green light to TTC - holy crap!

Re: Annoyance of the day

• Seriously. Look at this shit that someone shared. Pro-life propaganda at it's finest..especially when the author continues to say that this woman "aborted" her kids. No, asswipe, she birthed them and killed them. It's apples and oranges.

I'm on the verge of blocking. I hate FB for this very reason.

For your viewing pleasure, here is the piece of shit I read that made me want to jab this guy in his tiny nutties: This shit be wack.

DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Seriously. But oh yes, let's compare this psychotic woman who has obvious mental health issues to the teen down the street who wants a future, or the mother who was told that birthing her baby would kill them both. Obviously it's samsies!!

This guy is a jackass.

• That guy is a fucking idiot whether he's serious or not. I couldn't make it through the whole load of bullshit but made it through enough to realize he is an idiot and I wasted precious moments of my life reading his bullshit that I can't get back. It sounds like something from the Westborough Baptist Church... a blogging troll if you will probably because Noone in real life will listen to him
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"