One & Done: Only child
Options

GTKY

What is a bad habit of yours?

What is a good quality of yours?

What's your shoe size?

What do you wish you were doing right now?

Re: GTKY

• Options
    What is a bad habit of yours? I say "i'm sorry" ALL THE TIME

What is a good quality of yours? I am easy to get along with

What's your shoe size? 8.... 8-1/2.... OK 9 it's a 9 STOP JUDGING ME!! 

What do you wish you were doing right now? Taking a nap zzZZzzz

• Options
    What is a bad habit of yours?   Talking sh!t about people behind their backs, see the thing is, I really try to be funny, but I think sometimes it could be misconstrued as me being awful, but I am always trying to get a laugh (usually behind the back at someone else's expense).  I try to stop, but I can't!!!

What is a good quality of yours?  I am pretty good at knowing what to say when someone is going through a rough time.  I am a good support person.

What's your shoe size?  8.5, used to be 8, but pregnancy made them bigger!

What do you wish you were doing right now?  Drinking a martini and laughing with friends

• Loading the player...
  • Options

What is a bad habit of yours?
    General laziness

What is a good quality of yours?
    I give good advice.  And I have nice eyelashes.

What's your shoe size?

What do you wish you were doing right now?
    Sleeping (see first question)

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    What is a bad habit of yours? I talk too much! :)

What is a good quality of yours? I go out of my way for people (most of the time).

What's your shoe size? 8

What do you wish you were doing right now? Sitting at home relaxing and catching up on my DVR!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    What is a bad habit of yours?  I eat way too much junk.  Which is why I have so much junk in my trunk...and in my belly, thighs, arms, chins, etc.

What is a good quality of yours?  I think I'm a good friend.  I don't have a lot of friends, only just a few, but we've been friends since we were kids so there must be something good about me :)

What's your shoe size?  BIG.  I usually wear a 10 but sometimes I have to sneak up to an 11 if they're a narrower style.  

What do you wish you were doing right now?  Sitting on the beach.  It snowed again this morning so we're still a ways from that.  Boo.

• Options
    What is a bad habit of yours? I am a people pleaser to a fault. It interferes with my own happiness and sanity at times.

What is a good quality of yours? I am a good communicator. I can usually get things out of patients that others can't because I treat them with respect and assure them I won't betray their confidences.

What's your shoe size? 6.5

What do you wish you were doing right now? Sleeping
  • Options
    @bloverde check out the compliment a bumpie thread. I tried to mention you but names are hard!! PS that thread is just a cup of happy in general! 
  • Options
    What is a bad habit of yours? I'm Lazy and don't clean as often as I should... also, I'm very unorganized.

What is a good quality of yours? I'm honest, loyal and kind.

What's your shoe size? I wear a 5 or 6 depends on shoe/brand.

What do you wish you were doing right now? Taking a nap.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

OaD August siggy challenge- fav show that's off the air:

http://media.giphy.com/media/ZzQxOlqIUfHfG/giphy.gif
  • Options

What is a bad habit of yours? Procrastination.  Totally.  Like, I thought about replying to this post this morning, but put it off.
    What is a good quality of yours? I am helpful/thoughtful, if absent minded.
    What's your shoe size? Depends on the brand - 37 European, 7.5ish American
    What do you wish you were doing right now? Anything not at home and without any responsibilities for the next few days.  Anywhere.

IMG_8355
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    What is a bad habit of yours? Grinding my teeth

What is a good quality of yours? I'm an awesome friend!

What's your shoe size? 8

What do you wish you were doing right now? vacationing on the beach.
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Options
    meo34meo34 member
    What is a bad habit of yours? I am very scatter brained and disorganized outside of work, at work I am game on like I save it up and then fall to pieces taking care of my personal stuff, like picking bread

What is a good quality of yours? I am very kind and take in interest in other people

What's your shoe size? 5, it is a wonder I can stand upright

What do you wish you were doing right now? Travelling somewhere warm

• Options
    What is a bad habit of yours? I late night snack especially when hubby goes to bed early

What is a good quality of yours? Telling you what im thinking or is that a bad habit? Lmao

What's your shoe size? 11

What do you wish you wete doing right now? Sitting on a beach somewhere drinking a pina colada
  • Options
    TittsMcGeeTittsMcGee member
    edited April 2014
    - Probably the fact that I can be very sarcastic. Most people in my circle of friends don't get sarcasm. Lol - I am a great listener and friend. - 7.5/8 - sleeping Edit; sorry for formatting. Stupid ipad

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• Options
    What is a bad habit of yours? I'm ridiculously bad at picking up after myself and I don't want DD to be like that

What is a good quality of yours? I try to understand where the other person is coming from when I disagree with someone. Instead of getting mad in an "argument" I'm good at pausing and recognizing that we're just coming from different places. I'm pretty patient with the custo

What's your shoe size? Definitely depends on the brand anywhere from 8.5 [TOMS sandals] to 10. I need more TOMS sandals because they don't make me feel like I have sasquatch feet, I'm short-ish so size 10s don't match my height!

What do you wish you were doing right now? I'm pretty good right now relaxing on the couch with a bag of pretzels. Everyone left town for Easter weekend so we went out to a great restaurant for breakfast and didn't have to battle traffic to get there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"