St. Louis Babies

Bakery?

I'm looking for a bakery to make a gender reveal cake.  McArthur's Bakery does not do them because they've had troubles with them. Apparently, they've been putting the pink or blue icing on the top, and not in the cake, which obviously ruins the surprise.  Any suggestions?

Re: Bakery?

• Susie G's on Highway K, I have used them on many occasions as well as McArthurs. They are my two favorites. 
    Roxanne Mother of two, soon to be three! BabyFetus Ticker
    image < br > Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers < br > Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • As long as you call ahead, your local Schnucks bakery should be able to do this for you.
  • Loading the player...
  • The Cakery bakery does amazing cakes! They are on tamm avenue.
  • I'm not sure where you're located. We've gotten cakes from the Cakery (that Janna310 mentioned) and Sarah's Cake Shop (TKT17 mentioned) and they've been delicious! 

Any grocery store bakery should do them, too. 
  • duckrduckr member
    Schnucks!

• mamtooumamtoou member
    edited April 2014
    I've called two Schnucks today and neither of them said they'd be able to do a gender reveal cake. :( The only bakery I've found thus far (close to South St. Louis) is Federhofer's.
  • Dierberg's in Arnold did mine and it turned out just like I had asked!
  • Party Pastry in West County does them, The Cup in Chesterfield. Sarah's bakery does do them but they ask for 3/5 days advance to know the gender of the baby before they make the cake... who wants to wait that long! The Cup and Party Pastry both can turn it around day of :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"