Parenting after a Loss

~*~*~*Toddler Check In*~*~*~

Good morning, ladies! After PMing with the lovely @RusalkaSings, and getting her blessing,  I am taking over the Toddler Check In. 

How are you doing? Any Milestones? Challenges? Cute/ funny stories? 

QOTW- What are your plans for this coming weekend? Celebrating Easter or Passover? Just hanging out? 
PAL JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: CAKE WRECKS
You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
 Lilypie - (KAFM)

Re: ~*~*~*Toddler Check In*~*~*~

• How are you doing?  Doing good! Had a great but busy weekend! Worked the farmer's market and did a catering job Saturday, and Sunday went to church and then did a bunch of yard work/ played outside. It was absolutely gorgeous here (Eastern PA) this past weekend, with temps in the high 70's- I think it actually hit 80 on Sunday- and tons of sunshine! Our garden is ready to be rototilled and then planted, which will happen this coming weekend. This time of year makes me so happy! 
    Any Milestones? If you count eating dirt as a milestone, then yep, Ben ate dirt this Sunday. I believe he was "taste testing" the soil in our garden to make sure it was ready for planting, lol! Other than that, he is learning how to go down stairs. He's *almost* there. He can also now say "car" and "truck." They come out as "ka" and "guck" but he uses them appropriately. 
    Challenges? Tantrums. I go back and forth between getting frustrated by them and wanting to laugh at them. I am also trying not to say NO a million times a day, but it's SO hard. He is so curious and just into everything... and fast! Especially when he knows he's getting into something he shouldn't be, lol!
    Cute/ funny stories?  This past Sunday at church, Ben was fascinated by the palms. He kept trying to eat ours, lol! He got really excited during the sermon and let out a fairly loud shout of excitement and a giggle, and our pastor responded by saying "Amen, child! Glad to hear someone so excited by my sermon!" which elicited quite a bit of laughter from the whole congregation. 
    QOTW- What are your plans for this coming weekend? Celebrating Easter or Passover? Just hanging out? Typical Saturday of work at the market, and then I think we'll take Ben to get his picture taken with the Easter Bunny afterwards. Hopefully he doesn't freak out. Sunday is church, and then we're going to my uncle's house in NJ for dinner. My uncle and aunt are Ben's Godparents, so it will be great to see them! 
    You Made me a mommy... 

Lilypie - (KAFM)

• Loading the player...
  • MJM3108MJM3108 member
    edited April 2014
    @dillngr9- YAY! Glad to have you with us! :-h

@andreashields- WOW, glad you are all feeling better again. That sounds awful. :( You'll have to use a pic of PJ in her new chair for BPF this week! :)

ETA- I'm feeling you on the being stuck in a food rut. Even though if I really think about it, Ben gets a good variety of stuff, I feel like it's always the same thing. I've looked on Pinterest, but I just don't have time for some of the stuff on there. 
    You Made me a mommy... 

Lilypie - (KAFM)

• @dillngr9‌ Wellcome and happy birthday to little N!

@andreahshields‌ I'm glad everyone is feeling better!

@mrsjessicamitchell‌ We had the same weather here (western PA) Wasn't it awesome?!

@PugLife5869‌ ((hugs)) I hope you can get some rest and spend some time with your H.

@esd I hope your nerve pain get better.

@jobiann Sorry you two are under the weather. I hope you feel better soon.
    photo e9455f4d-9751-469e-a19f-460104cd2e5c.jpg photo jan15.jpg
    BFP #1 5/20/10 Natural MC at 5w4d 5/28/10
    BFP #2 11/3/10; BO at u/s 10w6d 12/16/10; Natural MC 1/7/11; D&C 4/21/11
    BFP #3 10/27/11 Please stick, LO!! 2/6/12 It's a Girl! Alexis Grace born 6/29/12
    BFP#4 4/27/14 Stick, stick, stick!! 8/11/14 It's a Boy! Evan Wesley born 1/8/15
    "Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow, that is patience."  Let it Be (blog)My BFP Charts
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    This time I'm not leaving without you.
  • @Junebug060609‌ I can totally understand what you mean. You are welcome to check in with us as much or as little as you want.
    You Made me a mommy... 

Lilypie - (KAFM)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"