December 2011 Moms

Two Thing Tuesday

1. What's the last thing you judged someone for? What's the last thing you probably got judged for?

2. What's something you're looking forward to in the coming week?

Re: Two Thing Tuesday

• -T--T- member
    1. My SIL buys clothes for her kids almost exclusively from 2nd hand stores. I feel like she picks whatever fits, not paying attention to the fact that it's stained or worn. Her kids look like they haven't bathed in days.  She probably judges me for buying DS so many clothes.

2. Tax season being over and not working Saturdays!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. Gosh I am judgey mcjudgerson. I judge a former co-worker because every FB photo of her almost 4yr old is either footie pjs or a disposable diaper. Does she ever dress her kids?? I feel judged every time we leave the park and I have to wrestle 2 screaming kids into the stroller and they continue to kick and scream for at least 2-3 blocks.
    2. My husband is off on Friday.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • 1. I totally judge people who don't properly strap their kids into their carseats. ie chest strap down by their stomach or loose straps or big bulky jackets. People probably judge me for eating crappy while pregnant.

2. Totally looking forward to our 8 year wedding anniversary dinner at the meting pot this Saturday!!!

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• -T- said:

1. What's the last thing you judged someone for?
    My husband for letting Alex eat chips for breakfast, because "he wanted them".

What's the last thing you probably got judged for?
    I let Alex climb up the slide on the playground instead of making him take the stairs.

2. What's something you're looking forward to in the coming week?
    Nothing specific, just spending time with DH and the kids. And then MNO with my mum friends next Tuesday! Half price wine happy hour FTW!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• mtb21 said:

1. I believe @Ricola‌ judged me for grocery shopping in my sweats. I judge people with car seats on the top of the shopping cart all the time.

2. Yoga tomorrow night. Relaxing and my time away from the kids.

Lol! Only if the sweats look like PJ's! I don't mind people shopping in sweats, but PJ pants are one step too far ;-)

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 1. I judge a coworker who is ALWAYS vaguebooking. Ugh I mean get over yourself. I don't care what your drama of the day is and it makes you look crazy.

I think I get judged for my casual style at work. Everything I wear is perfectly acceptable for the dress code (I usually wear jeans and a nice cotton shirt of some type with flats) but a lot of the people I work with have been here 15+ years and have wardrobes from when the dress code required hose. I work better comfortably so eh, whatever!

2. Date night with the hubs tomorrow! My parents are coming in and it's our first full date night (where it wasn't squeezed between when my newest DD would need to eat) in probably 6 months!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1) I get judgy about a lot of things...  Too difficult to narrow it down..  Things like the improperly buckling into carseats - or worse, expired seats and rear facing when the kid is FIVE bent up in a pretzel by the same parent that complains of her kids getting sick all the time but doesn't bother to do things like as soon as they get well, wash everything it'll avoid them getting reinfected, or better yet, don't send them back to school before they're 99% to reinfect the entire class!  I also get judgy about things like incompetence...  When I hire someone to do the job, I'm doing it because I expect it to be done better than I could fumble through it, if I could fumble through the job and have it still turn out better, yes, I'm going to get judgy...

... As for me - just ask my DH - I do very little right...  I don't want DS in hand-me-downs after the INSANE amount of them we got from SIL for DD - and I'm enjoying the heck out of dressing DS in clothes that fit our lifestyle!!! (unlike what things were like with DD when she was this age)...  I also get judged because I can't get my house clean if my life depended on it...

2) More than anything, I'm looking forward to getting more of the garage painted.  I'm tired of looking at dog slobber all over the walls (I don't mind dogs, but when they aren't/weren't your own that made the mess...)...I'm also glad because it should help curb the spider population out there!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • designer303designer303 member
    edited April 2014
    I think I am also majorly judgy first on the list is my uncle's soon to be wife again (she came back after 30 years of divorce) that is such a blatant gold digger it's not even funny and it pisses me off that she is pulling this shit when he has so little time left, unfortunately due to my uncle's brain cancer he is not fighting her off like he used to and we don't have the heart to have him declared incompetent. Next up would be the lady who is buying our condo, she plays the damsel in distress about everything and is always overwhelmed and has to get someone else to handle everything - MAN UP!
    I was recently judged for G's horrible behavior in a store followed by him saying shit when I stopped him from knocking everything off the shelves. Mom of the year here, now he didn't get that word from us, but I never realized how much my family curses and I guess I am judging them for that too :)
    Looking forward to unfortunately nothing right now...

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"