Working Moms

thank you gift for boss

My boss has been super flexible with me lately--hubby has been out of the country for work and he let me come in half hour late for three weeks so I could do daycare drop off, kids have been sick a lot and lots of doc appts, etc and he doesn't seem to mind or charge me vaca time for all of it.  I want to do a small gift to say thank you for understanding and allowing me to have a good work-life balance.  But I don't want it anything over the top.  He's a guy and my age so I don't want anything sappy or cutesy.  Maybe just cookies?  But he doesn't love sweets that much but that's what I'm leaning towards b/c it's all I can think of.  any other small gift ideas?  don't want to do a gift card.  TIA!!

Re: thank you gift for boss

• Coffee is a good idea.  We don't have starbucks (lame rural town) but we have DD or McDonalds.  I know he LOVES Starbucks so is DD coffee or McDonalds more close to it? Sorry, I don't drink it so I really have no idea.   
  • Loading the player...
  • id say DD
  • jlaOKjlaOK member
    I think DD has a way to get a big thing of coffee so you could bring coffee and donuts to your entire office with a note specifically to your boss.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"