Parenting
Options

What I came home to tonight

I was a wreck leaving the hospital without her. I cried the whole way home.

When we got home my friend was at my house. I didn't think anything of it and she took me upstairs. She and her boyfriend had painted the nursery, put the crib together, and completed decorated with items I had on a Target registry that I hadn't had a chance to buy yet.

I lost it. The room is beautiful. I know none of it is necessary for when she comes home but it's one thing we don't have to worry about now. I keep thinking about it and sobbing. It's been an emotional evening and I'm just overwhelmed by how fucking amazing our friends are.

I know that got long but I just had to tell somebody. :)
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: What I came home to tonight

• Options
    That is so sweet. I hope she's home and in your arms as soon as possible!
  • Options
    Oh wow that's so great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's amazing! What wonderful friends.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    What an amazing friend! <3 hugs!!
  • Options
    You do have wonderful friends, how sweet! Hopefully baby will be home & in your arms in no time!!
  • Options
    What great friends!  It's got me teary, too.  I can't imagine how hard it must be to not have her with you, but she will be soon. Hugs!
  • Options
    How awesome!
  • Options
    How sweet! Hoping your LO is home soon.

Want to pip the nursery so we can all admire??
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Options
    That's awesome!  You have a great friend!
    The Book of Love Has Music in it

• Options
    Awww! That's awesome! T & P that your NICU stay is short! 

Anniversary

(Jar of Bees- Le Blog)

Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'll try to grab some pictures in the morning!!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    What a wonderful gesture! I definitely teared up reading this, that was such a kind thing for your friend to do. I hope your NICU stay is short and your LO can come home and enjoy her special room soon.

~*~*~You're Such A Pretty Melody, I'm Just Another Tattooed Tragedy~*~*~
    FKA: Mireland23  image
  • Options
    Made me tear up. Sending love and hope that Claire will be home with you all very soon. xo
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    Oh, wow! So sweet! Keeping my fingers crossed you can take her home soon to see her new room.

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • Options
    Wow, those are amazing friends :) Hugs and hopes your sweet babe will be home with you in no time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    That is so sweet. Hope she is home soon.

• Options
    That is so sweet!!! You have some amazingly awesome friends :) Hoping your LO is home with you very soon!!!
  • Options
    Wonderful support system you have!!!

• Options
    That is awesome!! Both of my kids were NICU babies so I understand what you are going through. There is nothing harder than leaving that little baby and going home. I hated every minute of it. But try to look at the positives - you get to rest up at home and heal yourself before she comes home. Also, those nurses get those kids on a schedule which makes it so much easier when they come home! I'm sure she is in great hands and will be home soon! Best of luck to you!!
  • Options
    I'm with @uconnhuskie007; it speaks to your character, too, of you have friends who would do such a thing. What an awesome gesture! I hope your LO has the quickest NICU stay ever.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    Omg that is truly amazing!! What nice friends to have....this made me smile. Hope LO is home soon!!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    What an amazing friend you have! Hang in there mama, she'll be home soon. Thats great that your friend was able to at least take some of the stress off your plate.
  • Options
    So happy for you. Hope your baby girl is home soon!

can't get the ticker to work, but I have two sons:

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
  • Options
    That brought tears to my eyes! What wonderful, thoughtful friends!  I can't imagine how tough it must have been to leave your sweet girl. I hope you can get some rest!
  • Options
    How sweet! I'm sorry you had to leave her there. I had to leave LO in the NICU over night and come back the next morning and get him and it was awful. I hope she comes home soon!

Harry Styles = Life Ruiner

There’s a lightning in your eyes I can't deny
    Then there’s me inside a sinking boat running out of time
    Without you I'll never make it out alive
    But I know, yes, I know we’ll be alright
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    J. 1.14.13 my reason for breathing 
  • Options
    That is amazing! I'm so sorry you had to go home with out your DD. Hoping for a quick NICU stay. Lots of hugs!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That's so sweet!

image image
  • Options
    This is a wonderful thing for your friends to do! Congrats on your little girl!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    Aw! What great friends! Hope your LO can come home soon!
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"