July 2014 Moms
Options

GTKY: What are your favorite ice cream/frozen yogurt toppings?

I visited a frozen yogurt shop this weekend where you choose your own toppings. I decided to try a few new things including berry captain crunch on my frozen yogurt. I definitely have my favorites, like Reese's peanut butter cups and chocolate chip cookie dough, which were also on my frozen yogurt.

So I would like to know what are your favorite toppings?
Married 5/21/2011
DD 1 10/2012
CP 9/2013
DD 2 6/2014
CP 3/2016        
 BFP 12/8/2016        
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: GTKY: What are your favorite ice cream/frozen yogurt toppings?

• Options
    Champagne flavored frozen yogurt with chessecake pieces, strawberries and if I'm feeling it white chocolate syrup (dove or ghiradelli (sp?))
    I have alot of different favorites depending on the season and what kind of pregnancy I'm having. Lol.

• Options
    Good ol' hot fudge. And raspberry anything. And/or butterscotch, caramel, peanut but.....*scrambles to freezer to quell rising ice cream craving*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Depends on the flavor of the frozen yogurt.

Fruit flavored = maraschino cherries and coconut
    The place next to my office had an Irish mint that I would put Andies mints and brownie bites on.
    Vanilla is fantastic with circus animal cookies and cookie dough bites.
    Chocolate calls for more chocolate, lol.

I really miss that place, there isn't anything cool at our new office.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
    BFP: 11.09.13   EDD: 07.21.14 
    Baby Sylvia born 07.20.14
    5 lbs 14.8 oz | 20 1/4 inches

• Options
    Follow my FROYO formula and you will always be satisfied

Choose a fairly "normal" flavor (vanilla, tart, chocolate etc) and add a small amount of a fun flavor. Top with one fruit choice, one nut choice and one chocolate choice and you will never go wrong.

My favorite combination is oreo pieces, strawberries and peanuts. 

• Options
    Hot fudge.  Yum!  I like the cookie dough and oreos too.  I guess I'm not too creative.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    I always get m&ms! And gummy bears, even though they end up like rocks. I promise I'm not a five year old. Our froyo place has broken up waffle cones as toppings and I love those!

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• Options
    cheesecake froyo with hot fudge, reese's cups, brownie bites, peanut butter, and whipped cream.
    CherryBerry now does unlimited weight on Thursday in their 12 oz cups.  Last week mine weighed in at 13.8  O.o
    there are two motivations in sports, which is yours?
  • Options
    Ice cream any day over frozen yogurt. Ice cream is my favorite food!

I prefer chocolate ice cream with hot fudge and wet walnuts.

If i get a blizzard etc I get chocolate with butterfinger and snickers.
    imageimage

BFP #1 11.10.13 EDD 07.22.14 Stick baby cake!
    image https://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/ee/d355aa73ed49767417acbbe29ed0e6.png  BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Chopped up Andes mints. It's insane!!!! Remember these guys?

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Options
    Cheesecake pieces, but usually I just end up eating them first and then the frozen yogurt. Sometime I will get pound cake pieces if they have them..
    hi

• Options
    I'm an equal opportunity topping lover (except for coconut that stuff is gross). I can't think of my favorite toppings now though because I want to run out & get everything you guys have already mentioned!
  • Options
    I prefer ice cream. Just plain vanilla with fresh strawberries is my all time favorite. But I love a snickers blizzard too.
  • Options
    If it's ice cream, I like chocolate syrup or marshmallow cream sauce. If it's frozen yogurt, I like strawberries, cookie dough, brownie chunks… anything that doesn't crunch.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Plain vanilla with gummy bears is my fave! If it's available, I like to get cheesecake flavored FROYO and put crushed graham crackers, sliced strawberries, and whipped cream on top. It's not very often that I get this stuff though. :(
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Bananas and whipped cream as toppings :)
  • Options
    Champagne flavored frozen yogurt with chessecake pieces, strawberries and if I'm feeling it white chocolate syrup (dove or ghiradelli (sp?)) I have alot of different favorites depending on the season and what kind of pregnancy I'm having. Lol.
    I have frequented many a frozen yogurt shop in my day, and I have NEVER seen champagne frozen yogurt! That sounds amazing! Do you get it at a chain shop?
  • Options
    January Bride -- Whoa, you are serious about your yogurt!!!

I tend to go for tropical flavors like coconut, pineapple, and banana.  If they have a good cupcake or birthday cake flavor, I'll add that for my vanilla.  

Favorite toppings (Not necessarily together):  Captain Crunch, mochi, fresh banana, strawberries, graham cracker crumbs, COOKIE BUTTER, liquid marshmallow, and butterscotch,  Did I mention COOKIE BUTTER??!!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Daniella Josephine born July 7, 2014
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    I love the chocolate crumbles that you find in ice cream cake! But if those aren't around the oreo pieces.

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

• Options
    Salted caramel froyo with oreo pieces, brownie bits, and whipped cream.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Peanut butter sauce over chocolate, heath bar over vanilla or caramel. ALWAYS whipped cream.

• Options
    Love this thread! We just got a froyo place and I need to branch out from my favorite: cheesecake frozen yogurt with strawberry topping, fresh blueberries and graham cracker crumbs.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    I got for reeses with melted marshmallow on regular vanilla. Keep it fairly simply.

• Options
    Frozen yogurt sounds like a diet to me so I always choose ice cream when I can, and my favorite is soft serve vanilla with reese pieces.. yummmm! Had last night and was even too lazy to walk the mile to the shop, instead we drove 3/4 of the way... bums.

I do enjoy frozen yogurt though and I prefer fruity flavors with fruit and crunchy toppings, especially fruity pebbles yum!

• Options
    I just get real ice cream, not froyo, so I don't end up using it as a delivery vehicle for handfuls of candy.  ;)
  • Options
    I tell myself that frozen yogurt is totally healthy, and usually just get plain vanilla with strawberries, mangos, and possibly kiwi or blueberries. That's basically a health food right?!

When I'm not trying to justify a treat by considering it healthy, I go for peanut butter or mint covered in hot fudge and sometimes add other chocolately or cookie toppings. I will also choose just plain mint if I feel really full. Somehow I always have room for mint frozen yogurt or ice cream!

For ice cream, I go through phases. Right now my favorite is coffee ice cream with some chocolate syrup and then sprinkled with a little cinnamon. Yum!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I usually get either crushed Oreos or reese's pieces. Though sometimes I just love a simple chocolate soft serve cone with rainbow sprinkles. 

I also love the hard chocolate shell they dip the soft serve ice cream in. I haven't had that in forever!
                                                      Pregnancy Ticker
                                                                Zero tv photo image.jpg  image

• Options
    @alohababy14‌- we just got an orange leaf not too long ago. They do the chain favorites, seasonal, & they have you vote for flavors to keep around or new flavors to make. So good.
  • Options
    mrs.amma said:

I usually get either crushed Oreos or reese's pieces. Though sometimes I just love a simple chocolate soft serve cone with rainbow sprinkles. 

I also love the hard chocolate shell they dip the soft serve ice cream in. I haven't had that in forever!
    That sounds amazing! I could go for a dipped cone.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Just give me plain vanilla ice cream w/Nestle Quik sprinkled on it.

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

I love strawberry ice cream with caramel and bananas. I used to work at Dairy Queen and I would make a strawberry/banana blizzard and then swirl the caramel sauce into it and then freeze for a little while so it hardened up.

The serve yourself yogurt places are just starting to appear where I live, so I can't wait to try one.

July 14 May Siggy Challenge: Cute Animals
    imagelambs photo: lambs lftsidemovies5.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Vanilla soft serve (ice cream or yogurt) with hot fudge and malt powder is also awesome.

July 14 May Siggy Challenge: Cute Animals
    imagelambs photo: lambs lftsidemovies5.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Marshmallow ♥
  • Options
    Chocolate on chocolate on caramel on chocolate. Lol seriously, I absolutely love fudge brownie ice cream with a ton of brownie chunks and thick swirls of fudge drowned in hot fudge and caramel. Aw hell,

I also love strawberry :) or any flavor of sherbet.
  • Options
    I love almonds, strawberries or blueberries, Oreo pieces... and hot fudge if possible! It all depends on my mood and the flavour of the ice cream mmm.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    DH and I can't do Froyo places. We always end up with way too much in or cups and a $13 ice cream tab :) I would rather to ice cream. I'm boring and love vanilla/sweet cream with Oreos or Heath Bar, and I love it when places have waffle or sugar cone pieces to put in there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"