Connecticut Babies

Town if Fairfield

Any new moms to be in Fairfield, ct? I am 12 weeks and live in Fairfield. Looking to see if anyone else is in same area to maybe exercise and meetup.

Re: Town if Fairfield

• I'm a new mom-to-be at 9 weeks. I live in Milford but I'm in Fairfield County frequently. Would love to have someone to talk to, exercise with, and share the experience with! Let me know if you're interested.
  • Hi ladies, I'm 5 weeks along and this will be my first child. Over the moon excited! I'd love to connect with some other moms to be in the area :) I look forward to meeting you.
    -Kim
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello Kim my name is Carolina I live in fairfield and I'm 16 weeks pregnant. I would love to meet with other new moms in the area.. LMK :)
  • I'm in norwalk and wouldn't mind meeting up ..let's try to make a plan..any ideas? I'm 18 weeks with my first :)
  • I'm 20 weeks along and in Fairfield. Would love to meet up as well. I think there are several meetup groups, but it seems like most of those are geared towards those with babies already and not so much still pregnant people. Maybe we should all start our own? 
  • I'd be up for that to..any ideas ladies??
  • Hi! I live in Fairfield and am 9.5 weeks along with my first baby. Would love to meet other moms!
  • I'm a FTM, 13w5d. I'm in Milford and would love something like this =]
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Has anyone tried prenatal yoga at Yoga for Everybody in Fairfield? They have an introductory 30 days for $30 offer. I'm thinking of trying it -- the prenatal classes are on Thursday evenings. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"