July 2014 Moms

*MHCI: check in people!*

mrscurlygurlmrscurlygurl member
edited April 2014 in July 2014 Moms
On mobile and trying to entertain a bored toddler while we wait in a hotel lobby, so I won't be able to tag everyone who needs/wants it.

How was your previous week? Vents or celebrations?

What are your goals for this week? Tips or questions?

@jensavicci‌, saw that you biked to work...crazy chica! :)

@kleMcK‌, @alohababy14‌, @Dserpaa‌, @BPaws‌

ETA: I couldn't abide my typos. Lo siento.

image image

Re: *MHCI: check in people!*

• Loading the player...
  • Last week was great! Ran 40 miles, taught bootcamp 3xs, and went for a nice hike on Sunday with H and DS. 29 weeks tomorrow! Vents/Celebrations- passed my glucose test. Start appointments every two weeks next week- eek, it's getting close to crunch time! Goals for this week- run another 40-mile week; strength train 2-3 days; get rid of these stupid calf cramps that keep waking me up at night (Gatorade seems to help when I remember to drink it); order bedding for nursery.
    I am so freaking jealous of your weekly mileage.
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • @BPaws‌ hooray on the jeans still fitting- it's a great feeling, isn't it?! I've been able to wear mine with a BeBand over top. I felt like crap the whole day after my glucose test, too. My body is NOT used to all that sugar!

Mommy to R (8.23.11) and K (6.21.14).

• @kleMcK‌ aw, thanks!! I've been feeling so good while running during this pregnancy- the distance still feels good, so I'm going with it for now! I had some brief sciatic pain around 31-32 weeks during my first pregnancy and had to drop my mileage a bit then. Hoping I can avoid that this time around. You're doing great with your running and working out, too!

Mommy to R (8.23.11) and K (6.21.14).

• I started Barre class last week! A new studio just opened in town and my goal is to go 1-2 times a week, long walks with DS on non Barre days as well as some light weight lifting. My eating was better last week and I'm trying to keep it up this week. I gained 9lbs last month (ughhh) and do NOT want a repeat at my next appointment!
    One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • Last week was good. Got 3 out of 4 walks in. Did well on the water intake. My food was pretty good until the wknd. IL's were in town and wanted to treat us to meals (3 times in 2 days! but I feel like I managed to make decent choices for restaurant food).

Got my GD results back and I am in the clear! I got lots of good veggies in my share from Sat so we'll be eating spinach, bok choy, and swiss chard with dinners this week. Anyone know of any good uses for fresh mint besides in my tea? 

Mojitos!!! Oh wait...
    One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • Well, I'm eating cookie cake as I type this….

Last week was decent - I ate really well (lots of fruits,  veggies, and salmon), and I  got a ton of sleep. I mostly just walked last week. I'm hoping to do more resistance work this week if my RLP will allow it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I never had the chance to respond...traveling so, not really focusing much on the "healthy." Been doing some walking, eating fairly okay since I have to watch sugar/carbs but I have indulged in more than I normally would.

image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"