Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

What's in your LOs Easter basket

I don't know what to get her! I know she doesn't really understand, but it's her first Easter.

Re: What's in your LOs Easter basket

• Options
    I've been wondering the same thing. My husband is campaigning for chocolate so he can eat it.  I'm thinking some plastic Easter eggs and a small book or toy.

• Options
    We just got her a board book of prayers. It seems silly to put it in her basket but she has a super-cute Minnie Mouse basket :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    egg shakers, a doll that plays music and some board books
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My First Easter board book, puffs and yogurt melts for plastic eggs,, sunglasses (which might end up giving to her early) purple duck for bath. Check Target's Easter section lots of little toys over there, I grabbed a rattle, thats where I got the bath duck, bubbles,  also got the classic book Pat the Bunny, Oh and s Gertie soccer Ball! HTH

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    A board book, a soft bunny, another little toy and maybe some puffs or mum mums.

Rylan 1/27/2011, 2:42 pm, 5lbs 12oz, 18.5 inches long
     Ayla 10/02/2013, 10:14 am, 6lbs 14oz, 19.25 inches long
    Missed Miscarriage 6w3d 3/02/2010
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    I just recently asked this question on my BMB because I'm getting excited for her first Easter :) I got LO that glowing sea horse for bed time, a bunny lovey, a splash bath book, a new bottle of burts bees shampoo because she's running low and bath squirts to play with. I also want to add bubbles because I'm sure she'll enjoy watching me blow them.
  • Options
    Sippy cup, book, and a set of cute argyle socks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Still working on the basket but we bought a huge bag of plastic eggs (haven't opened yet) and DS belly laughs every time we shake the bag near him... So much so I'm contemplating not even taking them out!

I'd also like to get a set of blocks and hide them in the easter basket grass for DS to find but don't think letting him play with the traditional grass is a good idea.

Anyone know of a baby friendly alternative easter basket filler?
  • Options
    I am putting a soft stuff animal, some teething toys, and a couple puree` pouches in LO's Easter basket. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I got LO a Jellycat Bunny (they are amazingly soft and snuggly), egg shakers, the Happy Easter, Little Critter book and a teething toy. 

If you've never experienced a Jellycat stuffed animal before you should definitely check them out! They have a bunch on Amazon. If you have Amazon Prime you could get one before Easter!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"