Single Parents

Screw you sunday

Oh my god. Temper tamtrums again. Nap time? Melt down, time to eat melt down fighting food, time for a bottle or sippy cup push it away. He fights me for spoons bowls wash clothes wipes fucking everything. I need a break.

And the guy im renting from is only cmpounding meal time problems because every time i feed my kid he just stands behind me making faces at bentley and trying to play with him. My kid needs to eat and you dont need to watch him. WALK THE FUCK AWAY!

And this was my life when trying to sleep last night.

Re: Screw you sunday

• Omg! Im so glad im not alone. My child is also giving playing by himself the middle finger. Its sunday were going to be gone for a week i need to clean child play on the floor.

And the guy im renting a room from is just sitting out in the living room in his boxers.

• Seiously who just sits and chills in their boxers in the living room on a sunday afternoon
  • Loading the player...
  • Almost like my Sunday...

The Lil Emperor woke up at his normal time and like normal, I gave him his bottle and put on some Disney Jr and laid back down for a few (I was cramping really bad and had been all night). When I heard the bottle hit the wall and him give this scream/laugh... that was my cue to get up.

I attempted to clean and separate laundry but he wanted to be picked up and played with. *Sigh* SO I did both and managed to get the clothes separated and only got one load in the wash... ALL DAMN DAY!!! Oh and he managed to make him self comfortable in basket with the dirty laundry.

So it's raining but I need to run to the store cause I wanted to cook something I had been wanting... This is where I made my mistake. I went to close to his nap time and it threw everything off. He fought and fought and fought the nap until I forced him to take one and I took one too at about 230pm (normal nap time for him 1130ish). He woke himself up a hour later and was Mr. Crabby Pants! Everything got to him! And bedtime was a fight too.

I am surprised I am still up. He has an appointment at 840 in the morning!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Heres hoping this week is better! Bentley and i are spending the week so that i can help clean and pack up the grand parents house
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"