Secondary IF
Options

Another SA for DH?

DH was prescribed Clomid when ttc dd and we're wanting to go that route again and stop burning time trying on our own again without it. ?DH wants to know if he'll have to go back in for another SA and prostate exam to get the prescription re-filled or if a phone call would be enough. ?I have a feeling he'll have to go back in for another SA and exam since it's been two years since his last one. ?What do you think? ?

?TIA!?

Re: Another SA for DH?

• Options
    Oh wow, I didn't know guys could use Clomid.  When I said I was TTC again my old doc insisted I come in, and than I moved and had to find a whole new doc Stick out tongue  So likely he will have to go in, BUT it never hurts to ask Wink
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    I would almost want another SA, Two years can change things, and if he has an infection that you do not know about, ect. Even for peace of mind, I would have him get one. That way you know that you are addressing all issues rather than hitting a brick wall.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When we started TTC#2 my RE made my DH do another SA. He didnt have any issues the first time, but they just wanted to make sure it was still the same this time before treating me.
  • Options
    My DH had to repeat his as well when we starting seeing an RE for #2.  Both times the results were within normal range.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"