Minnesota Babies
Options

prenatal yoga, hypnobirthing classes?

Anyone know of a good place to take prenatal yoga classes? I've heard of Blooma on Selby Ave in St Paul, but they are kinda expensive. Are there other good places around that are less pricey? Also, does anyone know where I can take a hypnobirthing class? I'm in St Paul, in the St Anthony Park area.

Re: prenatal yoga, hypnobirthing classes?

• Options
    I would check out Elleos Birth. Lindsay does hypnobirthing right at Blooma.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DS #1 6/19/09 M/C 4/5/11 DS #2 12/28/12 BPF 1/31/13
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Contact Devin or Rachel at Mind Body Hypnosis (.com) - they're both some of the best in the country and you can work one on one (recommended) with them or you can go to a larger class if they know someone teaching them. Either way, I'd trust their recommendation 100% having known Devin for at least 15 years beginning at an industry level...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    EmilyM1976EmilyM1976 member
    edited February 2014
    I took my hypnobirthing class at blooma and it was wonderful.
  • Options
    There is a hypnobabies class in Brooklyn Park...that is where I just went...I took the class with Lindsay Mccoy...she is awesome.  I'm not sure how close that is to where you are...but it was such a great class!!!

• Options
    I actually just registered for that one! The session I'm in is taught by someone else, but it's at Hypnobabies Twin Cities in Brooklyn Center. We went to an info session and it really matched up with what we were looking for.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"