South Florida Babies

35+ South Florida Miami Moms-To-Be

Hello, I am currently expecting baby number five at the age of 40 and wanted to connect virtually with other expecting moms 35 and over. I look forward to sharing our pregnancy journey, baby shower ideas, etc. Although I've been down this road many times before, it's been 13 years since my last baby, and I know there's a lot of new information. Also at my age there are more tests required. I also know pregnancies can be different at any age. I am hoping for a natural birth, no meds as I've experienced natural childbirth before. I also hope to breastfeed. Morning sickness really has taken it's toll! Lots of nausea and vomiting resulting in weight loss, and I sometimes feel so tired. I am sure it's from a lack of energy since I am not keeping down food, thus I may be lacking in nutrients. I hope I can tolerate food a lot better sooner than later. The cravings are there but my nausea doesn't allow me to always enjoy those cravings. I can go on and on....

I hope to hear your experience.

Due Date: 2/17/2014 Expecting a Baby Girl

Re: 35+ South Florida Miami Moms-To-Be

• Hi ShaniqueW,
    Congrats on your baby girl! I'm a new mom of twin girls who are 7 months tomorrow. I'm 37 and it's been a journey to say the least! Let's connect!
  • Welcome!  I am a mom of a 14mo little boy and expecting #2 in November.  I'll be 35 in a couple of months.  While my  pregnancies dont cause nausea they do cause me to eat like a horse! so I have your opposite problem, gaining tons of unnecessary weight. :((

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi there! I am a FTM and 36. We are due in November. I am not sure if I'm gaining weight or not as the scale keeps varying every day- but my clothes feel tight. It's already a journey- but would love to hear more from you as you both are already so much more ahead!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"