Baby Names

Who has the pregnants here? GTKY - Come in! Edit- also non-pregnants come in and comment:)

Re: Who has the pregnants here? GTKY - Come in! Edit- also non-pregnants come in and comment:)

• Not pregnant, but we will probably be trying for #2 sometime in 2014. My husband hates every name that there is, so I figured it's never too early to start thinking of ideas.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#2 BFP 8/23/14, EDD 5/1/15, M/C 9/17/14 - Forever in our hearts <3

• I have the pregnants! I used to be around more on this board but now am mostly on my BMB. Due May 1, Team Green. Boy will be Elwood Francis, girl will be Louisa Annabelle.
    Anniversary 
  • Loading the player...
  • I am pregnant with our 3rd and final. I have 36 days to go!
    We are team green.
    Girl will be Olivia Jane.
    Boy wil be.....???????

Lilypie Maternity tickers

My Hooligans.....Samuel Brice-Fritzgerald (6/30/10) and Payton Elizabeth (7/23/08)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

FEB SIGGY CHALLENGE
    favorite wedding picture

• Not pregnant; not trying. Pretty sure we're OAD. But I love names, and I pine for the ones I wasn't able to use (DH has opinions on NOTHING when I want him to, but he's a pain in the arse when it comes to names), so I lurk hard.
  • Pregnant with my 2nd boy, due 7/27. DS1 is Nathan Henry and we are at a standstill trying to pick our 2nd boy name!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am not pregnant either, I have a 1 year old DD and I have not had a PPAF yet. I would love to TTC #2 around DD's second birthday but we are not using any BC besides TTA so one never knows.

Even before DD I was obsessed with names. I've had a list going for a very long time. I love names.
  • Hi all! Not pregnant. I've been a partial lurker - most likely to comment on Russian or Eastern European names - for years, literally. This board is a huge GP for me and grows more so every day, because my chances to actually make and name a new human being are dwindling even as we speak. Can't pull myself away, though... will continue to stick around :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Due June 5th with #2.  DD is 7 1/2 so we're practically starting all over....eeek.

Team Blue

We are naming him Lucas Christopher.

~Jessica~ 

• Trying for #1. We have a short list for boy and girl names, but no +HPT to speak of yet :)
    Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
    PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole
  • Not pregnant and more than likely won't be ever again. I wouldn't mind a third, but DH is pretty well set with the two. DD is Delilah Grace and DS is Zachary Scott.

I post here sometimes. It keeps me entertained when I'm nursing or pumping.

image image

D 2.20.2011 & Z 7.16.2013

• I'm due Sept 10. We find out next Thursday if it's a boy or girl but I feel strongly that it's a boy. We don't have any names finalized. I prefer not to name the baby until it's born. Right now we are liking Finn and Owen for a boy and Annabel and Fiona for a girl. It changes pretty much daily, though!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I made my first future baby names list when I was 14, and have been collecting and thinking about names ever since. (Love this board!)
    I have 3 kids, Aidan Elijah, Charlotte Elise, and Gwendolyn Eve.
    I lost my pregnancy last week at 8 weeks. I thought for sure I would want to take a break from the baby names, but it is actually been cheering me up to hang around here.
  • I'm mostly a lurker, but I've posted a few times. I am a very frequent lurker though :)
    I am pregnant with #2 and we're team pink :) Due July 26th. We've decided on the name Greta June. I first saw Greta here on the board, and then it was suggested by my mother, which led to me asking my husband what he thought. He absolutely loves it, as does the rest of my family, but I have days where I second guess it.. not sure why.
  • I'm not pregnant. We plan to try for a second within the next few years. I like coming here to get name ideas and see all the hideous names people come across in real life!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I am not pregnant. The bump is my late night nursing guilty pleasure!

I have an almost four year old and a ten month old. I think we will be trying for number three in the fall -- I just want to get through a busy wedding season (and enjoy quite a bit of champagne) before I catch the pregnant bug.

I may have a ticker from when I was pregnant or just had my first, but I don't know as I am strictly mobile.
  • I haz a full ute. Due May 23rd- team pink!

Name locked in : Elisabeth Calliope Joy (sounds like)Hasselhoff. DH likes to joke that her nickname will be Ella-Calli-Jo.

I do like to hang around here even though our first name choice was locked in for a girl years ago.
    Friends for 17 years. Married 10. TTC since Jan 2009.
    3 IVFs, 4 FETs, 11 transferred embryos, 3 losses (c/p, 6w, 17w)
    2012: Lost "Peanut" at 17weeks to PTL/IC.
     Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    2013: IVF#3/FET#4  Elisabeth CJ born April 30, 2014
    Cerclage, P17, and 3 months of bed rest brought us our Rainbow.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
     Dum spiro, spero.
  • DanandVan said:

I made my first future baby names list when I was 14, and have been collecting and thinking about names ever since. (Love this board!)
    I have 3 kids, Aidan Elijah, Charlotte Elise, and Gwendolyn Eve.
    I lost my pregnancy last week at 8 weeks. I thought for sure I would want to take a break from the baby names, but it is actually been cheering me up to hang around here.

I'm so sorry.

• I would love to start TTC #3 but DH is not convinced.  I started lurking here when baby fever hit but have been posting more frequently.  

If I have a third I would be team green and go to the hospital with a short list.  It's impossible for me to decide in advance.  
  • I am due July 26 and am team Blue. I know this name doesn't always get a ton of love on here, but we are leaning towards Bennett, it is a family name. The middle name is set in stone, Hugh, which goes back many generations in my H's family. We also have a DD named Audrey Elise (middle name is a family name on my side).
    I think Bennett is awesome.  Congrats!

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• T-minus, I don't know, some scary short amount of time before I try to catch the pregnants. Next cycle or two? 
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • DanandVan said:
    I made my first future baby names list when I was 14, and have been collecting and thinking about names ever since. (Love this board!) I have 3 kids, Aidan Elijah, Charlotte Elise, and Gwendolyn Eve. I lost my pregnancy last week at 8 weeks. I thought for sure I would want to take a break from the baby names, but it is actually been cheering me up to hang around here.

Sorry for your loss, but glad you are hanging around!

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• T-minus, I don't know, some scary short amount of time before I try to catch the pregnants. Next cycle or two? 

Wow-- I hope you catch it soon!

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Due Sept. 1

Team Green for now, but should find out the sex tomorrow (ZOMG).

No names finalized.  I have a shortlist but DH refuses to have any serious discussions until we know the sex.  So expect a lot of posts from me in the coming weeks :)

Yayyyy!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Currently NOT pregnant. DS is 2.5 and you all helped with baby names for him, and I've stuck around ever since. This is my "home" board and I will continue to offer ALL THE OPINIONZ because I have a lot. Always.

We'll probably TTC again once we move several states away this summer and get settled. I am hoping to start TTC around August but that's really a pipe dream.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Another lurker - haven't posted here in quite a while. Caught the pregnantz too - due September 26!

We'll find out the sex May 6 if baby cooperates. 90% sure our boy would be Micah Benjamin and our girl would remain nameless for life... So i may be enlisting lots of help in a month!!
  • I have posted once or twice with questions, but mostly just lurk the name posts for ideas.

I'm 29 weeks and team pink.  Right now, our front runner is Allison Mae (Mae is a family name).  We were going to use Allison Meadow but DH got cold feet and decided to honor family members instead.
    BFP #1 - January 2010...m/c at 12 weeks 
    BFP #2 - December 2011, little lady #1 born August 2012
    BFP #3 - August 2013....m/c at 5 weeks 
    BFP #4 - October 2013....little lady #2 born June 2014

• Not pregnant at the moment, not sure if I ever will be again.

I have two adorable girls Annabelle Jo who will be 3 next month and June Catherine who is 11 weeks. I started hanging out here when trying to name little June bug. I haven't been around since she was born but now I am back to work so I'm back.

H definitely wants a third and while I am ok with having 3 kids I loath being pregnant. So this is still up in the air for now. I just want to enjoy my new family of 4 for a while!

Also since I gave in and let H have the name June for dd2 I get free reign on the name if we do have a third :) At the top of the list would be Francesca, Vivian, or Shelby. No clue what a boy name would be since I am convinced we will have all the girls.

This thread is fun. Since this is the only board I post on it's nice reading about every one else.
  • I've mostly lurked but have posted once or twice and like to comment on others' posts :) I am pregnant, doc upped my due date yesterday to 11/1/14. Currently team green, trying to stay that way but we'll probably cave and find out. We have a boy first name all set (MN still pending) but are completely divided on a girl name. Sort of hoping this one is a boy so we don't have to pick one, but would love another little girl.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • This thread IS fun. I'm going to have to reference it when I forget who everyone is, haha!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I mostly lurk. 35 weeks tomorrow. Due may 15. Team Pink. She has no name. We may end up calling her Baby Girl. DS is Weston. I love Eliza and Amelia. DH dislikes both. He likes Hailey Avery and Brooke.
  • Relish1025Relish1025 member
    edited April 2014
    Pregnant: Yes- please make it end
    EDD: 4/22/14
    Team: Pink (hopefully, I mean they only did one US, and THAT would be awkward)

Names finalized? Hahaha, that's a good one.

Delilah Noel
    4/25/14 12:41am

• @HisGirlFriday929‌ , I demand to be kept in the loop about your name list! I am a creepy internet stranger who is way too invested in the state of your uterus not to know these things. ;)
    Samesies.

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• 1A1A member
    Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I am putting too much stock into the sibset. I mean I know it shouldn't matter as long as they don't rhyme. I just need to get over it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am not pregnant, we are in talks of TTC starting in August or on my DD's first birthday (in Sept). We just have the one, Cosette Faith, the name truly fits her :)

For future children my husband is stuck on -et/-ette endings sooo needless to say we haven't gotten far. I like Crosby but it's pretty matchy matchy so really not much!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Not pregnant currently. I have Everett Lawrence and Piper Helen (3 and 1). Won't be trying again until Piper is at least 2 1/2.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• 14 weeks pregnant. Hoping to have A/S mid-late May. I think it's a boy DH thinks girl. We are in the discussion phase of names & are finding we have very different styles. We agree easily for a boy name but are all over the place for girls. Thus why I come here for inspiration :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"