TTC After a Loss
Options

Throat Punch Weekend Edition

Daily vents, frustrations, shitty shit, etc go here.

Have a great weekend lovelies!!

Re: Throat Punch Weekend Edition

• Options
    There is no crazy train posted can I vent a little here?

"Love is what makes pain bearable." - I love you my Angels. 
    **All After a Loss Welcome**
    BFP #1: 6/25/09 EDD 2/13/10 @ 6 weeks- Saw HB @ 9 weeks - DS born 2/11/10 (39w5d)
    BFP #2: 2/20/13 EDD 11/4/13 - Saw HB 3/19/13 (7w2d) - MMC discovered 4/13/13 (10w5d) - Est. loss @ 9w3d - D&C 4/14/13
    BFP #3: 12/19/13 (4 w1d) EDD 8/27/14 - 1/1/14 discovered it was ectopic/ tube had burst/ had surgery to remove tube (@ 6 weeks)
    BFP #4: 9/10/14 (3w6d) EDD 5/21/15 - natural MC 9/23/14 @ 5w5d
    BFP #5: 11/23/14 (3w3d) EDD 8/4/15 - Please be our Rainbow!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm sure the CT will be up shortly, but you can vent here if you like.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry @Kateisoptimistic that yall had a falling out! I'm sorry she never responded! It was good (and nice!) of you to send her a happy birthday though!! 
    Married DH 1/5/13
    BFP #1 4/29/13 Chemical Pregnancy 5/6/13
    BFP #2 7/30/13 EDD 4/12/14
    MMC@9w (found out at 10w) 9/15/13
    D&C 9/16/13
    Started trying again 2/17/14
    BFP #3 4/19/14 Chemical Pregnancy 4/21/14
    BFP #4 8/18/14 EDD 4/25/15
    Began Lovenox 8/18/14
    Heterotopic Pregnancy- Interuterine MMC@6w 8/28/14 
    Found Ectopic 9/16/14 Lost Right Tube
    BFP#5 11/8/14 EDD 7/21/15 Ovulated from Right Ovary!

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    @Kateisoptimistic I am sorry you are frustrated with your sister. I haven't spoken to my mom since before my mmc, she doesn't even know I was PG. I made the attempt to speak to her for Christmas but she did not return my call either. I feel your pain.

***TTCAL January siggy challenge ***
  • Options
    Kateisoptimistic, I'm sorry about the sister issues...I hear you on that... Both my sister and sister in law are pregnant, same due date, June 22nd coming up... Just spoke to my sister tonight to see how she's feeling, and the past couple of times we spoke she forgets to ask how I'm doing..I told her I was feeling really bummed out on April 1st, I would have been close to 6 months preggo a...and she didn't acknowledge me, I know she's hormonal and pregnant, but it's not too much to ask me how I'm feeling for a change... And then there's my SIL who've barely texts or speaks to me now since my miscarriage...I know she's super busy, and already has a one year old..but she never asks how I'm feeling now..I text her once in a while to see how she's doing.. All of a sudden I'm expected to check in on them and how they are feeling, but sometimes infeelmlike no one gives a shit about my loss or heartache or anything...
  • Options
    @aliciapaige82‌ just a FYI typically it's considered proper etiquette to post a warning before mentioning pregnancies, etc in posts. Reading about your SIL who's pg & has a 1 yr old....yea that stings or at least it did me. And I'm not overally sensitive on the TP thread.

Please be mindful of this in the future. Thank you.
  • Options
    Big fat TP to my hives!! They flared up again today and have been so itchy!  I am taking 2 Zyrtec, 2 Zantac, 1 Singulair and 2 Benadryl at night and 2 Zyrtec and 2 Zantac in the morning and it is not cutting it today!  I even took Benadryl twice today because it is the only thing that cuts the itching.  I get drowsy from Benadryl but figured hey I'm not going anywhere!  I just want them gone!! 

Can I have 1 more?  TP to AF for sticking around for almost 3 weeks! Stupid whore!

(Can you tell I am irritated from itchy hives for 3 weeks and bleeding for 3 weeks!)

• Options
    I'm so sorry @Kateisoptimistic. That was a really nice gesture of you and for her to ignore it is really mean and spiteful. ((Hugs))

Can I TP TB? For some reason in the page header it doesn't show that I'm logged in. I've cleared out my cookies etc and still have the problem. Well today there is now an advertisement under the header is an advertisement with a big pregnant belly that says Track Baby's Growth, Join now! F U The Bump.
    @eurydicenymph I just noticed that same heading also and wondered if others are getting ti to.  I looked for a way to x out of it but it has none. Stupid bump!

• Options
    Big fat TP to my hives!! They flared up again today and have been so itchy!  I am taking 2 Zyrtec, 2 Zantac, 1 Singulair and 2 Benadryl at night and 2 Zyrtec and 2 Zantac in the morning and it is not cutting it today!  I even took Benadryl twice today because it is the only thing that cuts the itching.  I get drowsy from Benadryl but figured hey I'm not going anywhere!  I just want them gone!! 

Can I have 1 more?  TP to AF for sticking around for almost 3 weeks! Stupid whore!

(Can you tell I am irritated from itchy hives for 3 weeks and bleeding for 3 weeks!)
    I'm sorry you're still itchy. :( I remember my three weeks of hives. Eventually it did stop. It was 24hr. Claritin that finally stopped it. I'm sorry about your super long period too. I hope things get better soon. 
    DH diagnosed with testicular cancer 6/04/10
    Married DH 8/1/11
    7/21/13 SA poor morphology/ low count
    BFP #1 11/18/13, EDD 7/22/14 
    MC Blighted Ovum 12/4/13 @ 7wks
    BFP #2 8/21/14, EDD 5/1/15 

All Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    AggieBeth06AggieBeth06 member
    edited April 2014
    @blue2mango‌ - hope your hives hit the road soon. (((Hugs)))

TP to insomnia!

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• Options

I'm sorry they're getting so bad for you! I can definitely relate- mine have stuck around off and on since August. Hoping you get relief soon!
    I also hope your bleeding stops! Big hugs!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Blackbird818, I apologize for not posting a warning about my SIL...It didn't cross my mind at the time, I was just venting about both my sister and sister in law. I'm sorry if that stung, I didn't intend to do that to you, or anyone...I'm always mindful in person, but it I'm still getting used to everything on here since I'm a newbie. That being said, it stings for me everyday when I talk to my sister, or see my SIL pics that she posts on Facebook...I want to remain close with my SIL, but it's become very difficult.
  • Options
    @ktlovess‌ thanks for all of the above hun!! And @aliciapaige82‌ I also feel that was an empty apology. If you had stopped at just the first paragraph, it would have been fine. But you went on and were demeaning/dismissive about my feelings by what you said in the second paragraph.

I get that you're in a shitty situation with dealing with your sister & SIL, but as kt pointed out, you're not the only one here in those types of situations. You're not a special snowflake. I don't have a problem with your vent; this is the proper place for it. I just have a problem with you not posting a warning. Again as kt said this isn't the first time you've vented about this, and you never post a warning.

We must be mindful of our audience here. I'm not the most sensitive here so I'm sure others were hurt and caught off guard by your post. I'm just pointing this out so you will be more aware in the future. Oh and also we don't play the pain olympics here so please don't do that.

Sidenote: putting a @ in front of a SN will tag them. You can't just type the SN alone.
  • Options
    TP to this stupid cold that has been coming on over the last few days. I don't know if it's allergies or what, but it started as a bit of a runny nose and scratchy throat, and today, it's moved to my chest. I'm getting out of breath just walking from one room to another and my cough sounds awful. :( FX it doesn't last long. I took a day out of work last week to go to a baseball game, so I don't want to have to call out sick this week. 

TTC since July 2012 
    BFP 5/22/13. Lap. to remove ectopic and dx with endo. 6/16/13

RE consult: June 2014

DX: FVL, endo, hypothyroidism, blocked left tube

Oct. 2014: First treatment cycle: Clomid+trigger+IUI=BFN

November 2014: Clomid+trigger+IUI again=BFP!

BFP 11/28/14 MC discovered 1/14/15

Blogging to stay sane

• Options
    @blue2mango, hives and your period? That sounds terrible! I hope they're both gone soon!

TTC since July 2012 
    BFP 5/22/13. Lap. to remove ectopic and dx with endo. 6/16/13

RE consult: June 2014

DX: FVL, endo, hypothyroidism, blocked left tube

Oct. 2014: First treatment cycle: Clomid+trigger+IUI=BFN

November 2014: Clomid+trigger+IUI again=BFP!

BFP 11/28/14 MC discovered 1/14/15

Blogging to stay sane

• Options
    Blackbird818: I never meant for my apology to come off as insincere or seem empty. I'm am truly sorry if you perceived it that way, my intentions are only good and true, and I do not intend to hurt you, or anyone else on here. I'm not like that in person to any of my family or friends. None of my comments were meant to come off as demanding and dismissive. I'm a sensitive person, and take things to heart, and over the years I had to grow thicker skin to keep myself from getting hurt. I not here to play "whose got it worse"...not at all. I'm simply looking for a group of kind and supportive gals like yourself who give support and get support. To both Blackbird818, and ktlovess: I apologize again to both of you. As a newbie on this board, it takes some getting used too, next time I post, I will post a warning beforehand. I still getting used to this board, it's a little different than the pregnancy loss/miscarriage board that I used to be on. I don't mean to constantly bring up my sis or sil, but it's always on my mind, and seems to be in the center of my life right now. Honestly I'm not trying to catch anyone off guard, or play the "pain Olympics" as you said...I don't consider my situation more special or important than yours., so,please don't take it that way. Going through this upsetting and devastating journey, I feel I need to vent about both of them, in order to clear my head. I'm trying to be hopeful, and be postive about them buts it's been very, very difficult. I'm honestly looking to make new friends on here with you girls, newbies and oldies. I will make sure to review my posts with warnings if needed before I post anything else. Please know, nothing is malicious, and simply just clueless...I'm not by any means a malicious person, I don't have a mean bone in my body, as my friends and family would say..so please see that. By my nature, I complain and vent often, so if I seem like I'm repeating myself in posts about my sis and sil, I'm sorry..I don't know how else to deal right now. As I said before, I'm only looking to give support, and get support, hoping to getting to know everyone better, and hoping that all of you would like to get to know me better too. Are we okay?
  • Options
    @bethkate2 It has been pretty crappy, both start to show signs of going away and then bam there back again!  I am sorry you are getting sick, I hate having a cough they stick around forever.  Feel better! Try Emergenc-E, I swear by it!

@katieisoptomistic Thanks! Hugs to you!

@skategirl128 Thanks!  Mine have been on and off for about 2 years but they were only on the back of my hands until 3 weeks ago and they always went away in a few days with some Benadryl. Now they are not on my hands but up my arms and on my legs. These ones are sticking around and flaring up every few days even with all my antihistamines I'm taking.  I am sorry you have been dealing with them also, they are a PITA!  Hugs to you for keeping it together!

@aggiebeth06 Thanks!  I have never had insomnia but hugs to you and hopefully you can get some rest soon!

@heatherSF11 Thanks, I am glad yours were a short time.  I have been dealing with them on and off for a couple years but they have never been this bad and were always on just the back of my hands until 3 weeks ago.

• Options
    blue2mango I had stress related hives in January and February for 5 straight weeks, I feel your pain! I can't help you with what makes them go away (mine took a long time) but I did find that making a paste of baking soda and water and applying it took the itch away better than any itch creams or medicines. Hope that helps!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1 10/5/13 MMC 11/13/13 D&C 11/15/13
    BFP #2 5/14/14 EDD 1/19/15 Beta 1: 728 Beta 2: 1858 We have a heartbeat! 166 @ 7w3d  Please be our RAINBOW!
    Baby G is a BOY!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @qanda2013‌ - holy cow I would be mad. I'm so sorry you had to hear that today. It sounds like something my mom would say thinking it would make light... But she ill times these comments. That hurts so badly. (((Hugs))) to you!

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• Options
    @qanda2013 what the what?!? I don't even know what I would have said to that. <3 ya
    BFP #1: It's a GIRL! DD born October, 2012
    BFP #2: m/c at 7w, February, 2014
    BFP #3: It's a BOY! Please be our rainbow! Due February, 2015

*everyone always welcome*
    image    image   image
  • Options
    Warning! Other pregnancies mentioned (not mine!)

I know its super late but TP to FACEBOOK! I mean come on...my EDD is in less than a week and I'm stressed with school, so I go to facebook to clear my mind...and in the past thee weeks there has been 5 pregnancy announcements and 3 gender reveals...can I just get a small break? I'm super excited for my friends, but geez they are all due at the same time...I just want to find a hole and cry for the next few weeks! 

((HUGS)) to those who need them! Sorry you all have had such a rough weekend!
    Married DH 1/5/13
    BFP #1 4/29/13 Chemical Pregnancy 5/6/13
    BFP #2 7/30/13 EDD 4/12/14
    MMC@9w (found out at 10w) 9/15/13
    D&C 9/16/13
    Started trying again 2/17/14
    BFP #3 4/19/14 Chemical Pregnancy 4/21/14
    BFP #4 8/18/14 EDD 4/25/15
    Began Lovenox 8/18/14
    Heterotopic Pregnancy- Interuterine MMC@6w 8/28/14 
    Found Ectopic 9/16/14 Lost Right Tube
    BFP#5 11/8/14 EDD 7/21/15 Ovulated from Right Ovary!

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    @qanda2013‌ Wow... That is just... Wow.... i am sorry she said that. I would have burst into tears! or yelled "as if i could have helped it!" Just.... ::hugs::: so many ::hugs::
    -Megan

Started dating Hubby May 17 2005. Married since Aug 20 2011 
    Me:30   Hubby:31
    TTC since May 2012 
    HSG Dec 2012 Fill no spill on left side, right side normal (most physically painful experience of my life..)
    Metformin Started May 2013
    PG#1: BFP 10-21-13. EDD 6-17-14 mmc 12-9-13 m/c occurred with cytotec on 12-11-13 
    PG#2: BFP 07-25-14.  EDD 4-5-15   *Hoping this is my rainbow*
    Diagnosed with PCOS, Hypothyroid,IBD/UC, (UC in remission as of July 2014)
    *I will always love you Fetey the first.* 

ALL WELCOME!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"