January 2013 Moms

KTFU check in

Hey ladies,

If you are KTFU:
How are you doing?  
When are you due? 
Do you like your new BMB? 
Any major differences from your last pregnancy to this one?
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: KTFU check in

• If you are KTFU:  yep!
    How are you doing?  doing ok.  starting to get out of the 1st tri blahs
    When are you due?  Oct. 9th
    Do you like your new BMB?  Yep!  Pretty good group over there.
    Any major differences from your last pregnancy to this one? Holy acne!  I never had bad breakouts with the boys, but I look like a teenager again now, actually, worse than I was as a teenager!
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• How are you doing?  A little nausea and lots of exhaustion
    When are you due? November 22nd
    Do you like your new BMB? I only lurk once in a while
    Any major differences from your last pregnancy to this one? So far the symptoms and everything are about the same. I had some complications after I had DS so I am considered high risk this pregnancy and have to inject medicine (blood thinner) into my stomach twice a day...definitely not fun, but I can handle it in order to keep me and this LO healthy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • If you are KTFU: How are you doing? So far, so good When are you due? November 25 Do you like your new BMB? Haven't been on it too much Any major differences from your last pregnancy to this one? Not yet, just super tired!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • How are you doing?  Generally pretty well, but it's so much harder being pregnant with a toddler. All I want to do on the weekends is sleep!
    When are you due? October 6
    Do you like your new BMB? I do, they're a fun group
    Any major differences from your last pregnancy to this one? Generally the same, though I still have a bit of m/s at week 13 which I didn't last time. Hoping it goes away soon!

• I'm not pregnant anymore, but I just want to wish you mamas GL! I know being pregnant and chasing a toddler is exhasting!

• If you are KTFU:
    How are you doing? In the thick of MS.    
    When are you due? Oct 31
    Do you like your new BMB? It's pretty good.  There's always going to be someone who's going to rub you the wrong way, but for the most part, it seems like a good crew.
    Any major differences from your last pregnancy to this one?  MS, I didn't have it with DS.  I was hungrier with him, but I didn't have the all day nausea like I do with this one.  Also, acne.  DH is convinced it's a girl because it's been so different this time around.
    Me: unexplained infertility - annovulatory DH: testicular cancer survivor!! TTC since June 2009 BFP May 11, 2012 EDD January 24, 2013 June 1, 2012 - first u/s, heartbeat 124 BPM!! June 22, 2012 - heard the heartbeat 9w1d 181 BPM!! 24 hours of labor, 4 1/2 hours of pushing, and IT'S A BOY! Welcome to the world my miracle, we prayed and prayed for you, and we can't believe you're here!
  • How are you doing?  Doing ok. Not too bad.
    When are you due? 8/15
    Do you like your new BMB? It's fine. We seem to just about worked out all our kinks.
    Any major differences from your last pregnancy to this one? It's a boy and it has been more complicated then mine with DD.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• how are you doing?  Actualky really good. This has been my easiest pregnancy of the three!
    When are you due? 10.31
    Do you like your new BMB? Mostly lurk
    Any major differences from your last pregnancy to this one? So far, much easier. Not puking so that's a plus.
    Mom to Carter, Kendall, Kiersten and Baby O #4

BabyFruit Ticker
  • ema10ema10 member
    How are you doing?  Overall, fine. Way more exhausted this time.
    When are you due? June 28
    Do you like your new BMB? It's very different from this board.
    Any major differences from your last pregnancy to this one? They have been similar (both boys). Last time I broke out like crazy, not this time. I have way less energy this time around though, partially due to DS. 
  • Hey ladies,

If you are KTFU:
    How are you doing?  
    When are you due? 
    Do you like your new BMB? 
    Any major differences from your last pregnancy to this one?
    -Worse pregnancy than the last--still have MS a couple days a week (I'm 22 weeks), and I've got placenta previa, which means no sex--grrr!  I've also been sick a lot--2 sinus infections, a couple colds, stomach virus, severely sprained ankle.
    -Due August 7th
    -Hardly ever go on new BMB
    -Main difference is I just don't pay it much attention.  I have no idea what fruit I am, and can barely remember the week.  Too much going on with DS and work and life (we just moved) to pay the new LO much attention.

TTC #1 Since 8/2010
    Me: 34, DH: 35 DX: DOR (FSH 14.9, AMH 0.67, AFC ~10) and Egg Quality

IVF #1 Feb 2012. MDFL protocol w/ Met. 7 ER, 0F.
    May Donor Egg IVF cycle:3 EF, 1 blast ET 5/12, 2 frosties
    BFP 5/21! beta #1 5/22 306 beta #2 5/24 818 beta #3 5/31 15,038.

image"">
    "Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian." --Dennis Wholey

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"