Pregnant after a Loss

###Sunday Ticker Change###

How many weeks?  Fruit/veg [if you know]?

How are you feeling?

Any upcoming appointments/milestones/pregnancy updates to share?

Thoughts/vents?

QOTW: What's your favorite Sunday afternoon activity?
Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
*Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ###Sunday Ticker Change###

• How many weeks?  Fruit/veg [if you know]? 25 - cauliflower!

How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good.  Occasional low back pain, but nothing terrible.  Overall this has been an easy pregnancy (knock on wood).

Glucose test and ultrasound (to check growth and position of my placenta) in a week and a half.

Thoughts/vents?
    I have gained 12 lbs total and my OB wants me to try to limit to 12 more by the end of the pregnancy.  Some days it seems totally doable and some days it seems impossible.  I'm trying to increase my protein and decrease my carbs this week so that I will be less hungry.

Something quiet -- napping, reading, that kind of thing.  I usually end up doing errands, laundry and cooking to get us ready for the week.  I do have to do all of those things today but I am hoping to fit a nap in too!
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    *Everyone welcome*

• Thanks for the check-in! Glad you are feeling well. I am hungry all the time, so I hope this isn't too difficult for you!

15w - orange!

Today, I'm feeling pretty good. Occasional back pain, but no 2nd tri surge in energy yet.

My favorite Sunday activity: Our typical Sunday includes: mass, taking a ride somewhere during the day with H, vegging out for the afternoon and going to the ILs for dinner.

BFP #1 : 3/20/13 | EDD: 12/1/13 | MC: 4/15/13 

BFP #2: 1/9/14 | EDD: 9/21/14  

Welcomed our rainbow bear on 8/31/14

My Chart | All are Welcome

• Loading the player...
  • @nyg2042, I hope your energy picks up soon!

@kountingsheep, your Sunday afternoons sound a bit more exciting than mine...my wife works on Sundays so there are certain things I am definitely NOT doing.
    ;)
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    *Everyone welcome*

• @ball.and.chain I understand the weight issue!!! I've gained 20 and my midwife is very unhappy. I continue to work out, gave up all sweets for lent and I eat healthy (80% of the time)! But my body just naturally gains weight.

I'm mobile and having trouble posting but I'm 25 weeks!!!!! And baby is a canteloupe.

My real only vent is that I wish I felt better. My leg hurts so bad from my horrible veins and it happens to be the same leg as my sciatica from my scoliosis. So I'm just pretty sore all over. I've decided that I refuse to complain aloud. In my head and on here, fine. But out loud to anyone (including dh) nope. I just need to keep my complaints to myself bc when I start, I get consumed with complaining to DH and then it's all I say! Sorry I'm venting..... But that's kinda my new resolution!

I have my next appt tomorrow morning since my midwife was outta town all last week. Gonna do the glucose test too.

Sunday activities for me include church with DH and DD, lunch, and then usually just relaxing or working on house stuf like laundry or the nursery. I like Sundays :) oh! And how can I forget about The Walking Dead tonight?! So excited!!!

A little bit about me...

Married my awesome guy on 12/27/08

DD Lucy Rae born on 11/16/2010

Loss #1: November 29, 2012 at 8w1d

Loss #2: June 9, 2013 at 13w (Amelia Grace)

BFP #4: We are having a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter Matthew was born on July 16, 2014!!! Welcome to our family!

"If anyone asks me how many children I have, the answer is 4. Just two of them live in Heaven."

*All are welcome in my posts*

• How many weeks?  Fruit/veg [if you know]? 22 Weeks.  Papaya! 

How are you feeling? 
    I've been in a lot of pain the past couple of weeks.  It is mostly my back, but I also get back leg cramps and sometimes my belly really hurts.

I have an OB appointment tomorrow.  I have no idea what they do at this appointment. (had my A/S at my 18 week appt) 
    I sort of feel weird dragging my husband (I don't really have to drag him. He always just assumes he's going) to all of my appointments.  He didn't go to the first one or my beta draws, but he's been to all the others.  I'm really happy to have him there and I don't think I could go without him.  I'm terrified of getting bad news and being by myself.  The last time I was pregnant the only appointment he went to was at 13 weeks when we were suppose to hear the HB on the doppler and didn't.  I hated to watch him be excited and optimistic and then see the bad news on the ultrasound screen.  I can't imagine what it would have been like if he hadn't been there though.  So, he goes with me to every one now.

Thoughts/vents? 
    I've been able to feel the baby move for several weeks.  For the past couple of weeks, I had been feeling pretty strong kicks and could see and feel them from the outside.  Today, I guess he's having a slow day, and I've been pretty worried.  I worked for 8 hrs today, but I haven't felt him move very much.  So, I got out the doppler.  I heard a good HB, and he even kicked it once, but I haven't felt that much since then.  From what I've heard kick counts don't start til 28 weeks though so I'm trying not worry.

Anything but working.  I can't wait until we get warmer weather and I can play in the pool!

TTC Since 6/13
    BFP 1: 6/16/13  EDD: 3/2/14  MMC: 8/26/13
    BFP 2: 11/16/13 EDD: 8/3/14
    Baby Brody born 8/1/14!!!

• How many weeks?  Fruit/veg [if you know]? 33 weeks/Durian(I am not really sure what that is!)

How are you feeling? Eh.  I have had diarrhea in the middle of the night 5 times in the last 2 weeks and last night, it was accompanied by vomiting.  I am going to the doctor tomorrow, so I will be asking him about this.

Any upcoming appointments/milestones/pregnancy updates to share?  My first "every 2 weeks" appointment is tomorrow!  I need to ask him about this, pediatricians, and the hospital rotation for delivery.

Thoughts/vents? I returned the favor for my BFF this weekend by throwing her baby shower.  It was really fun and everything turned out great!  I also had a great date day with my running buddy.  Our days like this are numbered, so it was really fun to spend the whole day with her doing what we love- gym, breakfast, seeing a musical, and dinner!

QOTW: What's your favorite Sunday afternoon activity? A nap/catching up on the DVR.
  • @CaitNMatt, I'm sorry you are in so much pain!

@Robinischo, did your little one start kicking a bit more?  I'm sure he was just having a quiet day.

@hcorcoran, are you feeling better?  What did your doctor say?  Durian is super smelly.  Some people love the taste, but I don't think I could get past the smell.
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    *Everyone welcome*

• I am, thanks! He ordered a metabolic panel to test for anything funny. I should get the results by the end of the week. I haven't had any more flare ups since Saturday night.
  • Hey ladies!!  I know I'm really late.  TB has been a real bitch lately to me, not letting me post and whatnot.  Thanks for running the checkin @ball.and.chain!

How many weeks? Fruit/veg [if you know]? 14-lemon!

How are you feeling? Pretty good (no morning sickness) except that I've had what I think is Pelvic Girdle Pain and have been pretty uncomfortable the last two weeks. 

Any upcoming appointments/milestones/pregnancy updates to share? Next appt is 4/15 and that will be a routine check and blood testing.

Thoughts/vents? I kind of don't like be out of control with what my body is doing.  I've been so achy lately and I know it's just going to get worse.  I don't even have a bump yet.  But my back, hips and legs ache nightly.  I also have this weird feeling sometimes when I go to sit down.  I feel a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen.  Is this normal?  Gas perhaps?  PGAL brain has me freaking out a bit.

QOTW: What's your favorite Sunday afternoon activity? I like to veg on Sundays if we don't have anywhere to be.  I like to go on Netflix binges.  Completely unhealthy but I love it!

BFP#1 4/17/2013 EDD 12/25/2013, MC 5/17/2013 8 weeks 3 days D&C 5/18/2013

BFP#2 1/20/2014 EDD 9/28/2014, Baby Evie born on 9/23/2014 at 8:50pm.  6 lbs 15 oz!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• RobinischoRobinischo member
    edited April 2014
    @ball.and.chain - he did! Thanks for asking!  Then today, I fell partially down the stairs, and now I'm super sore.  I went to the doctor though, and everything seems fine other than some bruises and back/hip pain. :)

edited because I'm having trouble tagging ball.and.chain. It looks like I'm not the only one though.  It must be the periods.

TTC Since 6/13
    BFP 1: 6/16/13  EDD: 3/2/14  MMC: 8/26/13
    BFP 2: 11/16/13 EDD: 8/3/14
    Baby Brody born 8/1/14!!!

• I also have this weird feeling sometimes when I go to sit down.  I feel a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen.  Is this normal?  Gas perhaps?  PGAL brain has me freaking out a bit.

I'm not sure exactly what's causing it, but I think it's normal...there are so many changes going on in your lower abdomen, they are definitely going to cause some pain/discomfort/pressure/weirdness!
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    *Everyone welcome*

• @ball.and.chain - he did! Thanks for asking!  Then today, I fell partially down the stairs, and now I'm super sore.  I went to the doctor though, and everything seems fine other than some bruises and back/hip pain. :)

edited because I'm having trouble tagging ball.and.chain. It looks like I'm not the only one though.  It must be the periods.
    Yeah, if only I'd known about tagging when I made the sn in 2006, I would have been ballandchain! :)

Glad your LO started kicking more -- mine has had some quiet days too and it always freaks me out a little bit.  But I am sorry about falling down the stairs -- glad everything is OK!
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    *Everyone welcome*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"