December 2014 Moms
Options

First time... :)

Hi ladies!  I've gotten positive HPTs since Friday.  This is our first...the test lines are faint, but after reading through some feeds on here, a line's a line, right?   Look forward to reading through the forum and getting great advice!  First on my list is calling the doc in the morning. ;)
BabyFetus Ticker

Married DH May 2011
BFP #1 - 3.28.14
EDD - 12.10.14

Re: First time... :)

• Options
    Welcome and congrats! Yep, a line is a line, no matter how faint.
  • Options
    Congrats!  a line`s a line!  H&H 9 months!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Thanks! I wanted to ask abt herbal teas. I LOVE celestial seasonings sleepytime and cinnamon apple teas. Are you staying away from herbal teas or have any of you experienced moms heard those are okay?
    BabyFetus Ticker

Married DH May 2011
    BFP #1 - 3.28.14
    EDD - 12.10.14

• Options
    depends on the herbal tea.  a lot of them will have things in them that you shouldn't have while pregnant.  they usually say to ask your doctor, so maybe take the ingredients list in during your first appointment?  or dr google might be able to help you.  i like black tea, so i'm no help.  lol
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    photo gum-chewers.gif
    BFP#1 EDD 04.20.2010, SUNSHINE baby boy born 03.31.2010
    BFP#2 EDD 12.07.2014, natural mc 04.09.2014 at 5w3d
    BFP#3 EDD 01.14.15, RAINBOW baby girl born 01.16.2015

photo quad_zps6309d559.jpg  image   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    jan'15 january siggy challenge: baby fails
  • Options
    feliciaw86feliciaw86 member
    edited March 2014
    I'm new here, just got our positives this morning(I took two Early Response). We could not be more excited!! Both lines are pretty faint, but I'll take it, especially because there has never been another line before. I'm trying to stay positive that this isn't my body messing with me because I want a baby SOO badly! Hooray for December 20!4!! :D

• Options
    A line is a line! Congratulations!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Thanks!! :D
  • Options
    Congrats!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Married DH May 2011
    BFP #1 - 3.28.14
    EDD - 12.10.14

• Options
    Congrats!
    Me (32) + DH (31)
    DS = 12/2/2014
    Started TTC #2 = 7/2019

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I ended up having to go out and get another brand test just to be sure. I don't know why, but I just couldn't quite believe the first two, since they were in the same box. I kept thinking, "What if they were both false positives?" The next day, I had to take another test. My SO thought I was crazy saving my FMU and then running out in the rain to Rite-Aid for more tests, but it was completely worth it for my peace of mind, lol. :)

Anyway, it's my first too. Never been pregnant before.

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Just got hcg level blood test back at 49.  very very early, but a positive :)  Waiting on nurse to call back from OB to schedule first appt!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Married DH May 2011
    BFP #1 - 3.28.14
    EDD - 12.10.14

• Options
    2JEL2JEL member
    Congrats!  That's a pretty good number if your first faint line was Friday. :)

I know chamomile is supposed to be safe and they make decaf green tea (which sounds disgusting to me but is highly recommended by some REs). 

"And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." 
    2 Corinthians 12:9

• Options
    Congrats! 

Mom to 4 wonderful children: T(8), B(6) ,M(3), and A(1)
    baby #5 due 12-07-14
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

A line is a line is a line! Mine was very faint too & I thought it was just a mistake but my husband is a reproductive health assistant & he said he would have written me a proof of pregnancy if I was in his office. I've taken a few tests since then & the line gets darker. :)

Congrats!!!

imageimage

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Congratulations! We just found out we are pregnant today. I'm about 2-3 weeks along and due in early December. No crazy cravings or symptoms just yet, but I'm anxiously awaiting them lol
  • Options
    Fun blood test update today! Went in for hcg level test #2 yesterday and it jumped from 49 Monday to 169 yesterday! Its starting to sink in... :). Any updates from you, ladies?!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Married DH May 2011
    BFP #1 - 3.28.14
    EDD - 12.10.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"