Parenting after 35
Options

Intro

sugarbear0524sugarbear0524 member
edited April 2014 in Parenting after 35
Hi! I'm new to this board. I am 43, married, with a 2 1/2 year old son. We are one and done due to medical issues. I am a working mom from Oklahoma.Looking forward to chatting with all of you.

Re: Intro

• Options
    Hi. Tracey 38. Have 2 1/2 year old son due with baby girl in June. Joined this site last month and not really a big commenter but I like this board.
  • Options
    Welcome!  I have a 2 year old daughter and a 4 month old little guy.  The board is slowly picking up but everyone is very nice.  Look forward to getting to know you :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi!  I'm Michelle, 37 (just turned yesterday) and have a 4 1/2 month old DD.  I am also one and done.  I'm a FT working mom in KS.  Are you getting lots of rain and stoms so early in the spring as well down there?
  • Options
    Hi and welcome!  I am 37 with a 2.5 year old and a 5 month old; both boys.  Its nice to see new people joining and this board slowly creeping back to life.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @Michelle--nothing yet. Not even a clap of thunder. Hoping for a nice quiet storm season after the tornadoes from last year! We rode out the Shawnee, OK one in a restaurant freezer. It hit 1 mile away from us. You got some storms in KS yesterday, didn't you? My sister is in Lawrence and I think she got some storms.
  • Options
    Welcome! Nice to see the board coming back to life! :)
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Options
    @mwhipple77‌ Happy Birthday!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Options
    @Michelle--nothing yet. Not even a clap of thunder. Hoping for a nice quiet storm season after the tornadoes from last year! We rode out the Shawnee, OK one in a restaurant freezer. It hit 1 mile away from us. You got some storms in KS yesterday, didn't you? My sister is in Lawrence and I think she got some storms.
    We just had lots of rain yesterday, which was badly needed!  I lived in Lawrence a few years ago and am only about 30 minutes from there now.  We have a chance for severe weather again today and it really feels like it, it's hot and humid.
  • Options
    Guennie said:
    @mwhipple77‌ Happy Birthday!
    Thanks!  At this age, they just aren't as exciting anymore.  :)
  • Options

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Whipple :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"