1st Trimester

1st Trimester, NO symptoms?

Hello,
TTC for 2+ years and was diagnosed with PCOS last year, on Met 50mg + Clomid 100mg. Cycle = 35 - 37 days based on the last 2 months. Missed cycle this month, took a test last week and it came out negative. Doc said it was too early to test, and to wait until this Friday.

Last week I felt nauseous, chronic headaches, & back pain; this week: NOTHING! I'll wait to take a test on Saturday, but just wanted some opinions.

Thanks!!

Re: 1st Trimester, NO symptoms?

• Symptoms don't have to mean anything. Only a test will be able to tell you if you're pregnant or not. Even if you are pregnant, it's pretty normal for symptoms to come and go throughout the entire pregnancy. Good luck!
  • Thanks ladies!!! It definitely can be a mental game!!
  • Loading the player...
  • You should know exactly when you O'd cause you need to be monitored when taking Clomid.  How many dpo are you?

• @bankerBSN 14 this past Sunday. Doc said to wait 7-10 days and test again. If neg, and still no menses, then we will schedule for an US.

• He wants you to wait till 24dpo?  That seems very strange to me as someone who has been going through IF treatment for quite sometime.

• If you're pregnant enough to feel symptoms then you can turn a test positive. I don't think you're pregnant but good luck

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Doesn't mean anything I'm 38 weeks and was lucky enough not to have any symptoms other than lack of period and growing belly
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"