1st Trimester
Options

Sad ultrasound today

I went in for my first appointment this morning for ultrasound and labs.  This is my first pregnancy and according to my LMP I should be 7w6d.  They did my ultrasound first and I'm only measuring 5w6d and the heartbeat was very low, 65 BPM.  I was told that more than likely I would miscarry.  They didn't do any labs and scheduled me for a follow-up ultrasound next Thursday.  Feeling very lost and broken.

BFP: 3/9/2014  EDD: 11/11/2014  MMC: 4/10/2014  D&C: 4/11/2014

Re: Sad ultrasound today

• Options
    I'm sorry you are going through this but as with PP it does sound pretty early.  I'm not an expert since this is my first but it sounds early from what I have experienced.  Hope everything works out for the best, sending you T&P!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I could see being off a couple days, but not two weeks.  February was a very busy month for us and there was only one weekend that we were able to try.  LMP began on 2/4/14, the weekend of 2/14/14 was our only opportunity, ovulation around 2/17 according to my charting.  I've been very diligent about tracking my cycle since we started TTC last May.

BFP: 3/9/2014  EDD: 11/11/2014  MMC: 4/10/2014  D&C: 4/11/2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's disheartening, I know...I'm so sorry.  HUGS
  • Options
    I am so sorry to see so many posts like yours on the 1st tri board tonight..... The miscarriage/loss board is very supportive and TCAL when you are ready. Take care of yourself right now... T&P to you!

Married DH 9/30/2011 - TTC #1 since 11/2012 

BFP 5/30/2013 EDD 2/8/2014 M/C blighted ovum 7/5/2013 8 weeks 3 days 

BFP 11/16/2013  Beautiful, perfect heartbeat 12/9/2013 EDD 7/31/2014  Please be our rainbow baby!

image              image  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I am so very sorry to hear that you are going through this.

• Options
    MrsDLMrsDL member
    I'm so sorry, I went through this in October - baby measured behind and hb was only 85. I know how devastating it its. As pp said, the ladies on the miscarriage board, TCAL and PGAL are awesome when you're ready.

• Options
    I'm sorry! When did you get a positive test? Could you be off on your days? It's possible that you are only that far along & the heart JUST started beating. GL!! 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for the bad news. :(
    Married 11/2008. Started TTC January 2014.
    BFP 3/30/14. <3 EDD 12/4/14
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    So sorry to hear this.  Hugs.
  • Options
    So sorry.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    sorry to hear this love....sending nothing but kisses n hugs ur way <3
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimageimageimage imageimage
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"