November 2013 Moms
Options

THE AUDREY DIAPER IS MINE!

Re: THE AUDREY DIAPER IS MINE!

• Options
    Can you please tell me WTF the Audrey diaper is?????

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Omgeeee!! What brand is it and where can I get it?!? Must have! =P~ Eta. Wrong smiley face
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    amberrrjadeamberrrjade member
    edited March 2014
    I got it from Nickisdiapers.com. They're limited edition. If they're all sold out they are doing another stocking on Monday.

I DID GET IT! IT IS MINE! I CAN'T WAIT TO PUT IT ON MARLENA!!!! It's so cute and the most I've spent on a pocket diaper. Almost 20 dollars. I LIVE FOR THIS DIAPER though!

ETA: it's Bumgenius
    BLAD reppin'

• Options
    I came to the thread really curious because my daughter's name is Audrey so I was like whaaaattt? Lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I also want Irvin and Jules! Where did you get your Irvin??? @leopardgurl831‌
    BLAD reppin'

• Options
    I HAVE IT, TOOOOOO! Now I just have to find the Maathai
  • Options

I HAVE IT, TOOOOOO! Now I just have to find the Maathai

Maathai is soooo cute. I need them all obviously!
    BLAD reppin'

• Options
    Did you get the Freetime or the 4.0? I got the 4.0. Oh and I FINALLY found a 4.0 Lovelace that was sold by itself that was new. BBB with free shipping.
  • Options
    mmm50mmm50 member
    @amberrrjade I saw on the Twinkie Tush B/S/T page someone was putting together a Sailor Moon group custom.  I thought of you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think I need to visit the cloth diapering page to learn more-- but I'm confused how it works. Do you actually wash poop in your washing machine? I am going to explore this when my son has solid poops-- but for now I'm pretty confused how this works with runny poo.

I've seen the ones at target with the little maxi pad looking inserts. I don't get how you remove that with out getting poop everywhere.
  • Options
    SV917SV917 member
    I just stalked Kelly's Closet for their evening release and snagged one for E. I missed the earlier release this afternoon by typing in a coupon code. I wanted the Flip cover because we mainly use prefolds, but I will settle for the 4.0.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I got the 4.0. I was going to get a Flip because I could get multiple uses out if it between washes but I need bigger prefolds. She's just about grown out of hers and I can't afford more right now.
    BLAD reppin'

• Options
    @Mum2Be28‌ BM poos can go straight in the wash. Once you have solid poos you dump said poo in toilet. Then you pull out the insert. It's quite simple.
    BLAD reppin'

• Options
    SV917 said:
    I just stalked Kelly's Closet for their evening release and snagged one for E. I missed the earlier release this afternoon by typing in a coupon code. I wanted the Flip cover because we mainly use prefolds, but I will settle for the 4.0.

Which pattern are you talking about for the Flip cover? Those are the only covers I have (we do prefolds), I haven't branched out beyond this yet because money is tight, so I really can't justify it. Once I get KU with #2 I will have a new diaper budget and will be able to buy more diapers!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    SV917SV917 member
    SV917 said:

Which pattern are you talking about for the Flip cover? Those are the only covers I have (we do prefolds), I haven't branched out beyond this yet because money is tight, so I really can't justify it. Once I get KU with #2 I will have a new diaper budget and will be able to buy more diapers!

I tried to buy the Flip in the Audrey print. I have the Chelsea Perry Top Hat Flip and it is one of my favorite covers. I also bought an Albert print Flip cover yesterday because I didn't get the Audrey Flip.
  • Options
    We bought it too!
  • Options
    GOBLU1274 said:
    I thought I was CDing to save money. I'm officially addicted. I need all the diapers!
    That's just my cover story for DH... lol
    BLAD reppin'

• Options
    rbtrumpetrbtrumpet member
    edited March 2014
    I hadn't heard about this diaper until this post.  As soon as I saw it, I was obsessed!!!! 

I'm proud to say, I just bought my Freetime!  It should be here next week! :-D

::happy dance::

ETA: I'm hoping to get a Flip, but at least I have something now :-D.  

I may be the only person who doesn't like the Jules.  But next one on my list is a Carroll.  I also need a GroVia Pudge!

Of course, DH keeps reminding me that we CD to save money, but it's less than disposables still!
  • Options
    SV917SV917 member
    edited March 2014
    @rbtrumpet I bought a Carroll flip at the Cotton Babies website last week, if you're looking for it. 

My Audrey was delivered yesterday but we're out of town until Monday :(
  • Options
    @sv917 - yeah, I saw it there!  I try to spread out my buying addiction so DH doesn't freak out about how much I'm spending ;)
  • Options
    I got Audrey yesterday. I prepped it last night!!!
    BLAD reppin'

• Options
    As soon as she wears it I will
    BLAD reppin'

• Options
    I'm going to change her right now
    BLAD reppin'

• Options
    So cute @amberrrjade‌!!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board